• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    People out here ask me all the time about why I don't like the Colts..... As soon as I say I am from Maryland and one dark night, they understand.

I was working in Shelbyville, Indiana in the winter of '08-'09 and pretty much got mobbed in Walmart there for expressing my exact thoughts. I managed to get out with my life, but it was close.:D

2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    People out here ask me all the time about why I don't like the Colts..... As soon as I say I am from Maryland and one dark night, they understand.

Exactly. It's been almost 31 years but I remember it well. I also have a newfound loathing for the Patriots as well but that's a different conversation.

HankR

Ultimate Member
    Jan 22, 2013
    Upper Midwest
    WE the people won't get fooled again..........

Unfortunately, they probably will. We thought the same when we defeated KKT back in the day. Hopefully Hogan will work out better for you guys still living there than Ehrlich did.

People out here ask me all the time about why I don't like the Colts..... As soon as I say I am from Maryland and one dark night

I was a 'skins fan at the time, but the rest of my family was Colts fans. I'd been to the old memorial stadium to watch the Colts a few times and was as annoyed as the rest after the mayflower incident.

I never really followed up on it, but after escaping MD I've heard another side of that story and how the Irsays had to flee to avoid the team being nationalized (or "state-ized? Whatever you call it when the city/state steal your property under eminent domain) and some other shenanigans of MD/Baltimore. Not sure who to believe, and have no love for Irsay, but I do know MD politicians are among the dirtiest. If O'Malley had managed to change the law so that he could confiscate all of your guns next week, I imagine some of you might give Mayflower a call also..

I was still living there when B'more "stole" the Browns and figured former Colts fans had no more right to kvetch...

Anywho, good luck w/ the new gov. Time to clean up the state house.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    I was working in Shelbyville, Indiana in the winter of '08-'09 and pretty much got mobbed in Walmart there for expressing my exact thoughts. I managed to get out with my life, but it was close.:D

I was stuck in Cleveland airport the day the news leaked about the Brown's moving here. I got involuntarily bumped from my flight.

After seeing the mood in the sports bar by the gate Continental was willing to put me on the next USAir flight to Baltimore.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Where is that "Well...BYE" meme?

Now if we could just get rid of Miller & Busch.

bye.jpg

In an hour and thirty minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom