URGENT!!!: Carroll County Voters... URGENT!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Who is a fox firearms customer and who or what is fox firearms?

I guess the most intelligent response you can come up with is to call some one names or assume something about them because you disagree with them or don't like what they said..................... Lol
    I encourage you to do a search on fox firearms Or "MD shooters day in court". Then you'll likely understand.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    I have no reason to do a search on them................lol
    I don't think you understood my "He's likely a fox firearms customer" where "he" is not you but Pacelli regarding his understanding of the 1st ammendment.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Yea man.

I'm not a CC resident and don't have a dog in this fight. That example of the 1st ammendment reminded me fox v. MDS that was tossed before it even really got started.

Happy Friday.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I was looking for some sheriff debate, good to see it here.

:puke::puke: ....there's a Frosh commercial on... :puke::puke:

Now that I've washed that out of my mouth... I'm so freakin nervous about tomorrow. Will enough of us get out and vote? God, I hope so...

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    I'm having a tough time with Pacelli and comments on his site about his support of 2A. "We also have to remember that our elected officials govern by the consent of the governed." That sounds to me as if he is saying "SB281" is the law and I'm going to fully enforce it instead of trying to fight it and all the other laws Brown would make up.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!

I'm sorry, but to suggest Wantz is a RINO is f-ing ludicrous. I've personally talked to the man, and he's just worried about making sure fire and policeman have their rights protected and get a fare shake. He also proclaimed to continue to make CC a 2A sanctuary county. People voted out Frazier because she was starting to creep people out, and she also played dirty politics during the primaries. We don't like those kind of shenanigans in CC. Holy hell the CC FOP Lodge, who by the way was vehemently against SB281, has backed Wantz. Yeah, vote for Jackie Jones the democrat candidate of CC District 1 :sarcasm:

Yeesh!

IMHO the vote is still out on DeWees, due to some of the lines he touted during the debates, but he's better then the alternative. Remember the current long time Sheriff Ken Tregoning was a democrat first, then once he lost he switched parties. He's also been relatively grumpy of late, but not in a good way, over the whole "gun law" thing.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I'm having a tough time with Pacelli and comments on his site about his support of 2A. "We also have to remember that our elected officials govern by the consent of the governed." That sounds to me as if he is saying "SB281" is the law and I'm going to fully enforce it instead of trying to fight it and all the other laws Brown would make up.

You're confusing Dewees stance on SB281. Or misinterpreting what Pacelli said. What Pacelli said is 100% correct. Without the consent (IE compliance) of the population the government we have ceases to exist. It exists only because we allow it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom