• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    You're not paying attention. Per taxed income must be linked to a business on order to get you anywhere as the system is now operating. Play the semantics game all you want but you'll still come up empty.

giggity

Nov 8, 2013
    I guess I'm just confused. If business owners can get CC permits because they make deposits then why can't non-business owners get CC permits for the exact same reason?

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    You're posing this question about umpteen years and half a gizillion responses too late. As stated, its their rules, make a call and ask them. Anything other than their response is just conjecture on our part.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    On a less facetous note , the mood and tone of Marylands actions for the past 42.5 years has been governed by the preamble to the 1972 Carry Statute.

Paraphrased it says " Guns are evil. Thereby it is the intention of the General Assembly that Maryland's public policy to keep as many people as possable from carrying guns."

A while back I looked up the Bill File in Annapolis to see what evidence or testimony was used to reach such a conclusion, with an eye to refute it with more recent better research.

Guess what ? There was ZERO evidence submitted to show that there was a porported relationship between citizens carrying gun and crime. NOTHING. The closest was a copy of the Rockefeller Commision Report , and a cpl article clipped from tabloids. Essentially "Because we said so" .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom