• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I currently have a bench built from the NRMA plans floating around out there in interwebsland. It's massive. And solid. Unbelievably so. I'm getting more serious with the woodworking, though, and as I only have a finite amount of space for workbenches, I'm consolidating reloading and smaller gunsmithing activities onto a smaller bench, and building a more woodworking-oriented workbench (bench dogs, proper WW vises, etc) that can also be used as a general-purpose bench for larger gunsmithing or whatever.

With that in mind, if you're just getting into reloading and have the room for it, I'm offering the bench up. I'd prefer a current junior enlisted member of the .mil, but that may be getting a bit too particular with the criteria.

Here's a photo of it:

It should go without saying that the bench will come bare with the lower shelf, legs, bench top, and the cabinet unit. No powder, primers, cleaning gear, AK display shadow boxes, 14mm anti-aircraft links, bench vise, barrel of aging whiskey, Car Park sign "liberated" from camp Bastion last time i was in AFG, or anything else that is currently cluttering the ever-loving SHIT out of this bench. :lol2:

(the Rainier Arms sticker is yours to do with as you wish, though. BONUS!)

It disassembles for easier moving, but it's all 3/4" plywood and 2x/4x lumber, so rest assured it's not ideal for saving weight.

Just so we're clear, I'm not wanting payment for it. Just show up with a vehicle suited to removing something of enough size that it's nearly a full sheet of plywood, and it's yours. As long as it's going to someone who needs a quality reloading bench, and doesn't mind something that has been broken in over the course of, oh, the past 8 years or so? That's all that need happen.

First SERIOUS "I'll take it" gets it. If you know a new reloader that isn't a member here, that would put it to good use, by all means feel free to speak up for them. Probably just check with them first though, eh? ;)

Dimensions: 6 feet wide, 34" front to wall, and 67" floor to top of shelving unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom