DC resident found guilty for possessing unregistered muzzle loader bullets..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    I read an article today that DC spends around $850 per person, per year (and they thought that was a great thing) on police.

Well, if you spend that much $$ they have to have something to do and someone to arrest. Wouldn't want it to be dangerous people (they may hurt you), so you want to arrest people with $$ to fuel your budget. Not gang bangers who have little $$ (and again, may hurt you).

This is so wrong on so many levels......

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Wait a second. Didn't the liberals tell us that the second amendment was about muzzleloaders and not modern arms?:rolleyes:

It will be interesting to get our resident DC police officer's take on this.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    the judge at one point shook the shell and said he didn't hear gunpowder

and then the prosecutor said it was dangerous to take apart the shell outside of a lab

Then the judge said 'these LOOK like bullets, I'm convinced these hollow points are illegal bullets and not musket balls' talking about the muzzle loader bullets.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    WTH is in the water in DC? Quoted statements by the prosecution and judge are profoundly ignorant if not outright idiotic. As each day passes, I feel more and more compelled to move far, far away from this frakked up area that used to be part be America.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    the judge at one point shook the shell and said he didn't hear gunpowder

and then the prosecutor said it was dangerous to take apart the shell outside of a lab

Then the judge said 'these LOOK like bullets, I'm convinced these hollow points are illegal bullets and not musket balls' talking about the muzzle loader bullets.

Huh?
    Why not just label them WMD's and call it a day?

elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    This trial has been ongoing for a while (and is discussed here plentifully!). But seriously. WTF DC. I wouldn't mind living there or NYC for the culture and experience, but there is no way that will ever happen because of the laws they have...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    It's reassuring that DC has sufficient surplus resources to prosecute this instead of violent, drug, gang, human trafficking, and other crimes. Must be a virtually crime-free jurisdiction to have the freedom and discretion to devote valuable resources to this. Or, on the other hand, DC's prosecutors must have their heads up their ass*s.

jmho

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom