• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Little Foxx Holster. I have one that I bought for my G30s which also fits my G17, G19, and G26. Very comfortable and secure. I now have one for my S&W Shield and another for my Ruger SP101. Very comfortable, reasonably priced, and best of all single clip. I carry all day every day just about everywhere I go. I haven't found anything IWB that is better and just like most of you I have a drawer with dozens of other choices.

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    Vanguard II

Covers the trigger guard, and not too expensive:

RCS14__65653.1405320630.1280.1280.jpg

http://raven-concealment-systems1.mybigcommerce.com/vanguard-2-holster-full-kit/

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Little Foxx Holster. I have one that I bought for my G30s which also fits my G17, G19, and G26. Very comfortable and secure. I now have one for my S&W Shield and another for my Ruger SP101. Very comfortable, reasonably priced, and best of all single clip. I carry all day every day just about everywhere I go. I haven't found anything IWB that is better and just like most of you I have a drawer with dozens of other choices.

Do yours have the comfort padding for an additional $12.50? Wondering if it's a worthwhile upgrade

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    Thanks for the suggestions. I didn't see a big difference between the Crossbreed and other hybrid holsters, and I've been happy with the one I have so I ordered another for my new gun. When I get a smaller pistol I'll order up one of the clip type like the Versa Carry or similar.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    I like a simple Blackhawk IWB. They are kind of like a soft neoprene material and are comfortable against bare skin, if wearing that way. It is more like a sleeve with a waist band/belt clip, than a holster. It is as comfortable as an IWB can be IMO. Also inexpensive. I use one for my G26 and I think it was $15.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Tony at JM Custom Kydex will take care of you.

I've gotten to mess with the new Eidelon, and my only gripe against it would be seating the pistol the last 1/2" in the holster. I don't like having to "force" a striker fired pistol into place.

This is how kydex works. The draw also requires a smart "snap" as opposed to a smooth draw. Shame ZERO kydex holster makers mention this.
    If you've looked and cleared your holster visually before holstering, there is no issue "pushing" it in there. If that's your holstering ritual.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    This is why I like the Alien Gear holsters. The tension is adjustable whereas the Crossbreed is not.

I prefer my alien gear over my crossbreed due to the goddamn squeaking noise the crossbreed makes. Tried all the "remedies" and it still does it. So it sits in the drawer. I'll be getting one of the little foxx setups mentioned above next.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I prefer my alien gear over my crossbreed due to the goddamn squeaking noise the crossbreed makes. Tried all the "remedies" and it still does it. So it sits in the drawer. I'll be getting one of the little foxx setups mentioned above next.
    Little Foxx = no squeak ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom