• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Am I missing something here?

The owner of FF sued the forum for $5k and lost the suit. This happened after the person was banned after advertising without IP status, after being warned about that infraction numerous times. He wanted to advertise on the site and was too impatient to wait for IP status.

His business is on the shit list for a lot of members that were on during that time, because he attempted to fvck over our online home, the owner of the site, the mods and admins, and most of all, us. Just because things didn't go his way.

Promoting FF in any ways brings up a lot of bad blood, especially since he appeared to intentionally want to alienated 20k+ potential customers.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Am I missing something here?

The owner of FF sued the forum for $5k and lost the suit. This happened after the person was banned after advertising without IP status, after being warned about that infraction numerous times. He wanted to advertise on the site and was too impatient to wait for IP status.

His business is on the shit list for a lot of members that were on during that time, because he attempted to fvck over our online home, the owner of the site, the mods and admins, and most of all, us. Just because things didn't go his way.

Promoting FF in any ways brings up a lot of bad blood, especially since he appeared to intentionally want to alienated 20k+ potential customers.

This.

lonebrave

Sep 27, 2014
    Thanks for the history. I've driven by there a few times and had thought about stopping in, but I'll take a pass knowing the history.

minuit

Nov 10, 2015
    Frederick County
    As someone new to the community helpful to know who is on the "do not support" list. Now I can add FF along with CTD. If anyone has other vendors along with cited incidents, please PM me so I know who to avoid.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    As someone new to the community helpful to know who is on the "do not support" list. Now I can add FF along with CTD. If anyone has other vendors along with cited incidents, please PM me so I know who to avoid.
    1-MDUNGov.jpg

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I've heard negative comments about him before, but what happened? Is he "FF" above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He screwed us in the media by saying that the GA didn't ban the AR10, but the AR10 has a bigger bullet and more lethality than the AR15, and a bunch of other crap....

He is not FF, listed above. FF = Fox Firearms

EDIT:

HE also pulled a really douchey move in another member's thread about donating to MSI/lawsuit fund/MDS for every home sale that he did.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I had seen the listings on Armslist then was bummed when I saw who it was.
    Someone has to post a thread on this every once and a while for people to know what happened.

When 2A has theirs, they are not much more and worth the visit to a good business.
    Heck, I may just get another one this week if they have any. I keep threatening myself to make an AR pistol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom