• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Pretty sad.... I read an article on that earlier. They are spinning it to say the suspension was due to other issues.. Whats worse is that these fools believe what they are saying..

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Don't these educators realize how damned stupid they look and how much publicity this case has received that directly contradicts what they are reporting? This is a case of poor judgement that is being fabricated to support the poor decision.

Why do public officials not stand up and call it for what it is ?

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Don't these educators realize how damned stupid they look and how much publicity this case has received that directly contradicts what they are reporting? This is a case of poor judgement that is being fabricated to support the poor decision.

Why do public officials not stand up and call it for what it is ?

Because everyone has to be politically correct... Especially anyone in "authority", and what's worse, they truly do believe the crap that they spew..

Feb 28, 2013
    Pretty sad.... I read an article on that earlier. They are spinning it to say the suspension was due to other issues.. Whats worse is that these fools believe what they are saying..

Yeah, ok.:rolleyes:

A 7-year old with a lengthy discipline history? That's a little too convenient.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I was thinking a pop tart with sprinkles (shrapnel) wrapped in electrical wire with a couple of batteries and a watch would make a great picture.

But in this ridiculous climate, there is good chance of being arrested for making a pop-tart bomb. Obviously fake or not.

We have truly gone over the edge.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I was thinking a pop tart with sprinkles (shrapnel) wrapped in electrical wire with a couple of batteries and a watch would make a great picture.

But in this ridiculous climate, there is good chance of being arrested for making a pop-tart bomb. Obviously fake or not.

We have truly gone over the edge.

They would elevate the charges to terrorism (bomb - WMD) and you'd disappear. ;)

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    The only way to stop a bad guy with a Pop-Tart, is a good guy with a Pop-Tart.

And what Cuomo said.

I think these administrators need ice cream...

Attachments

• icecream gun.jpg
      icecream gun.jpg
      12.9 KB · Views: 625

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I heard on the radio this morning that the kid had a little bit of a rap sheet...

SO F-ING WHAT.

I did at 7, too.
    Disrupted class? Yup.
    Hit a kid? Yup.
    Trouble keeping focus? Yup.
    I think I even brought a water-gun to kindergarten or first-grade and didn't get in trouble (it was one of those end of the year outside fun days, but still)

Seems like a convenient justification for the ruling to me.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I heard on the radio this morning that the kid had a little bit of a rap sheet...

SO F-ING WHAT.

I did at 7, too.
    Disrupted class? Yup.
    Hit a kid? Yup.
    Trouble keeping focus? Yup.
    I think I even brought a water-gun to kindergarten or first-grade and didn't get in trouble (it was one of those end of the year outside fun days, but still)

Seems like a convenient justification for the ruling to me.

That was changed too.

They discovered it was just a sheet of fruit roll-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom