• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    We will be open this week on Weds 11/12/14 from 6pm-9pm, have a couple of Archangel stocks for Mosins arriving as well as a Romanian TTC and Polish P64. Have some great ammo deals going on as well, stop on by.:D

Case Rocker

The Dude Abides
    Nov 16, 2012
    Bersa .380

Rock on! I am glad I came across your stand at the Silverado Gun Show last weekend! You guys had exactly what I was looking for and for a great price! I was extremely impressed with your professionalism when dealing with difficult customers. You guys rocked it, and I look forward to stopping by your shop in the future!

-Case

rocket1331

Jul 9, 2014
    Been wanting both for too long, but keep procrastinating on a C&R for no good reason. Buying from a shop will solve that real nice.

Mind posting up some pics of your new additions if you get a chance? Curious to see the shape they are in.

Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    I'll do my best to remember. I'll try to get some before and after shots of them. The P64 was clean, where the Tok looked to have a decent bit of cosmoline in it. If you're looking for one and you're lucky, Brian still might have the Polish one in stock unless it got nabbed already.

Worst case scenario, they get photos after they have been cleaned. I'll post a new thread up over in this section as a thanks to Brian.

Side note, thanks for the previous sale Brian on the pistol upper you had. The CCMG lower and LPK's went in nicely and now sit on the built upper I got from you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom