• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paperpounder

Jan 12, 2011
    Hampstead, MD / NC
    Having a problem attaching files. I pick the proper heading (Trust), browse through my documents select the document that I wish to upload (Trust), fill out the description, hit add, then it processes and nothing happens it just resets my screen and wipes everything clean...Nothing shows in the files added box below?

It is a PDF file and I get no other error msgs it just does not show in the added box?:innocent0

Can anyone help? What am I doing wrong?

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Having a problem attaching files. I pick the proper heading (Trust), browse through my documents select the document that I wish to upload (Trust), fill out the description, hit add, then it processes and nothing happens it just resets my screen and wipes everything clean...Nothing shows in the files added box below?

It is a PDF file and I get no other error msgs it just does not show in the added box?:innocent0

Can anyone help? What am I doing wrong?

Not sure if they still have the file limit. Double check your file is less than 3MB.

Paperpounder

Jan 12, 2011
    Hampstead, MD / NC
    ehygu3az.jpg

Shouldn't be the problem... Maybe efile is having a bad day? Lol

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    Could be the file name. It won't like some special characters like _,',%,",|,* etc. if I remember right.

Paperpounder

Jan 12, 2011
    Hampstead, MD / NC
    Ok I found a thread on another site and got it figured out. Turns out someone had the same problem as me yesterday.

I had to upload a .doc file to make sure it worked, once that was in the document area I tried to but my trust in there and it worked.

It was either that or the moonshine I just started drinking.

Thanks everyone for the tips

Paperpounder

Jan 12, 2011
    Hampstead, MD / NC
    One more question,

I have all information inputed that they ask. Do I need to click view VIEW FORUM and fill out these parts ?

If so how do I save it on a Mac?
    8 Print or type your name as trustee.

9 Date the Application.

10-11 You must answer these truthfully, if you answer yes to any you will probably not be allowed to purchase. Once exception to this is question 10d for certain transfers.

12 - 13 Ignore these for Trust or business purchases as they are not necessary.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    possibly, try a different browser as well. Sometime one or the other can be finicky.

Yeah, I like that the site says use IE 7 or later. But it DOES NOT WORK with IE11.

I says use Google Chrome 10 or later, but will give you that error message, even when using Chrome 36, but it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom