URGENT!!!: Carroll County Voters... URGENT!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I just received an URGENT message from our beloved Carroll County Commissioner Richard Rothschild. He stated there is a RINO movement implemented by the liberals and unions, of which, those liberals and unions are feeding their members (in Carroll County) a bunch of ******** that the Commissioners of Carroll County don't care about our 2A Rights, amongst other things. Richard couldn't have been more strongly asking for what I'm about to say and ask of everybody here. We as Carroll County voters, NEED to be sure that we are registered as "R" and NOT as a "DINO" to have hopefully enough votes to suppress the "RINO" movement in Carroll County. If you're registered as a "DINO" Carroll County voter, PLEASE and I repeat PLEASE change your affiliation to "R" to combat the threat. You must do this before June 3rd, though I strongly recommend it be done much sooner just in case there's a problem. If you want Carroll County to keep strong in our Conservative beliefs as has been to now, if you're not registered as "R", but otherwise, you REALLY NEED to change to "R". Richard Rothschild, Robin Frazier, Chris Fiora, Jerry Barnes, Susan Krebs, Justin Ready, Armageddon Amedori, and the others that value our Conservative beliefs seeking office or re-election, REALLY NEED YOUR HELP for this election. Remember, it was primarily Richard Rothschild and Robin Frazier that fought and brought the nullification of SB281 to Carroll County and after major threat by the State ($10.000.00 fine per day), would not charge Carroll County property owners any "rain tax". Yes it took more than just those two individuals to achieve these goals, this is why we NEED the voters of Carroll County to support and back up "OUR" people to uphold "OUR" traditional Conservative values that we cherish so much here in Carroll County by being registered as "Republican" so we can vote and fight for "OUR" Rights as set forth by the Constitution of The United States and The Bill of Rights. These elected officials have a proven track record for fighting for US and NOW is the time they NEED US to fight for them at the ballot box. Let's all stand up and give these people OUR support that they TRULY DESERVE!!! They were there to fight for us in OUR time of NEED and NOW it's time for US to fight for THEM in THEIR time of NEED!!!

If in the event you may be wondering or concerned about abandoning the "DINO" movement, I believe we need to let the "DINO" movement run strong in the Counties that are majority "D" voters as those jurisdictions almost certainly won't see a true Conservative elected in those jurisdiction's offices any time soon. This is perhaps a change in the battle plan but we have to reassess and respond quickly.

Mods and Admin, I may be posting similar threads in one or two other areas of the forum and if so, PLEASE DON'T merge them, this has to get out to as many Carroll County voters as possible and multiple exposure will help. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    That's one risk of the DINO movement. The dems can do the same thing, and with superior #'s in many jurisdictions can choose their Republican opponent. Runs both ways.

raider80

Nov 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    As a union member and Carroll County resident if there are other union member who live in Carroll County who vote how there union leadership tells them please move back to Montgomery County your bringing down the median IQ

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    As a union member and Carroll County resident if there are other union member who live in Carroll County who vote how there union leadership tells them please move back to Montgomery County your bringing down the median IQ

:thumbsup::mdpatriot

Um, ewwww. Have been wondering if I should DINO, now I know the answer. Thanks Lou and I'll try to pass the information on to everyone that I know to get out and vote.

I don't require, need, nor want any thanks here as I'm just the messenger relaying the message from one of our beloved leaders that they are now calling upon us in their need of our help. We need to thank our truly Conservative elected officials for fighting for us by showing our support for them in this election on June 24th (the primary) and November 4th. Also if anyone can afford to donate time and/or money and/or being at the polls in your district voting place to pull for and hand out and talk with voters before they vote, please contact the candidate to let them know where and what time you can be there.

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Who is the Rino candidate?

I just looked at all the current politicians and candidates in Carroll county: http://www.elections.state.md.us/el...idates/gen_Listings_2014_1__by_county_07.html

Isn't so obvious to be who this Rino candidate is. Carroll county is very securely in conservative territory. Of the few Dem politicians, most seem very conservative by urban Maryland standards.

I agree, if there is a specific threat in a specific district, voting in the Republican primary might make sense. But this is the first 'hint' of such a necessary action.

The hundreds - if not by now thousands of us by now that have registered as Democrats so we can vote in the Democrate only primary are our best chance state wide.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Maybe you Carroll County guys and gals need to do more vote-counting and statistical analysis and act on it like the dems do, and get scientific about it.

Historically, Dems are horrible with economics, managing public programs, public budgets, etc.

But miraculously, they almost always get the vote count to end up in their favor. Now, can somebody please explain that? And more importantly, do something about it?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Who is the Rino candidate?

I just looked at all the current politicians and candidates in Carroll county: http://www.elections.state.md.us/el...idates/gen_Listings_2014_1__by_county_07.html

Isn't so obvious to be who this Rino candidate is. Carroll county is very securely in conservative territory. Of the few Dem politicians, most seem very conservative by urban Maryland standards.

I agree, if there is a specific threat in a specific district, voting in the Republican primary might make sense. But this is the first 'hint' of such a necessary action.

The hundreds - if not by now thousands of us by now that have registered as Democrats so we can vote in the Democrate only primary are our best chance state wide.

Doug Howard is one of the known RINO's and needs to be removed from office. There are other "R"s that are running that don't quite share our truly Conservative views and if elected by RINO's, could possibly cause the breakdown of Carroll's strong Conservative values. For the most part, we have a good elected team here in Carroll County and those that we send to Annapolis. We need to at least keep that amount of true Conservative strength in Carroll's elected officials and hopefully make it stronger. There are others running for office here in Carroll that will most likely side with the State on issues than to side with what is right for Carroll County; what's right for the State doesn't necessarily mean it's right for Carroll County as Carroll and the State often don't see eye to eye.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Maybe you Carroll County guys and gals need to do more vote-counting and statistical analysis and act on it like the dems do, and get scientific about it.

Historically, Dems are horrible with economics, managing public programs, public budgets, etc.

But miraculously, they almost always get the vote count to end up in their favor. Now, can somebody please explain that? And more importantly, do something about it?

Explain, sure. They promise all kinds of freebies to the lazy bastards and dumb shits for starters, anything to get (buy) a vote. And lets not forget the illegal lobby which keeps growing because they refuse to enforce the borders.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Lou, who are the RINO candidates in question, and - perhaps most importantly:

Can any of these RINOs pose a real, serious challenge to any of our pro-2A Carroll County Republicans?

Because if not, I think there's still some value in remaining a CC DINO; it allows us to vote against the worst of the anti-2A Democrats in the primaries. Not just locally - but statewide.

Somehow I wonder if this threat might simply be fear tactics from the D side, to try and sway DINO voters into switching over to the R side. What do you think?

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    This is actually a good sign.

The MSI Operation DINO initiative appears to have the establishment in the Democratic party concerned, and have launched a counter attack.

Keep up the good work up there :thumbsup:

Mr H

Banana'd

The MSI MDS Operation DINO initiative appears to have the establishment in the Democratic party concerned, and have launched a counter attack.

Yes... When they try to set up a counter-operation, it means you're doing something right.

Also, fixed for you... MSI is not involved in the DINO movement.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013

The MSI Operation DINO initiative appears to have the establishment in the Democratic party concerned, and have launched a counter attack.

Yeah, they didn't like a bunch of Democrats going down there this session supporting the 2A... As long as we stayed on the other side of the aisle they were free to demonize us...

Pity we can vote them out in the primaries hmmmm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom