• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    For a variety you are pretty much limited to Barts. has Beretta, Fabarm,Blaser, Caesar Guerini. Albrights in Easton also has a selection.
    If you buy a Guerini from either Barts or Albrights you can set an appointment with Guerini in Cambridge to get fitted before you even take delivery of the gun.

euchre98

Feb 13, 2009
    Leonardtown
    Well Clyde's wasn't too helpful on the phone. Borderline being a penis on the phone. If you cant take 2 min to discuss inventory on hand how can you expect me to drive an hour plus to " just come see what we got"?

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    Well Clyde's wasn't too helpful on the phone. Borderline being a penis on the phone. If you cant take 2 min to discuss inventory on hand how can you expect me to drive an hour plus to " just come see what we got"?

He's got some relatively worthless kids working there. It is a good shop, please don't let that experience hold you back.

rtse4me

Apr 12, 2013
    Howard County
    If you ever visit Ocean City you can checkout Larry's Trading Post. He is a pretty big Perazzi dealer and I think a Beretta Premium Dealer(he can sell the SO line). Also has other, not so well known high end shotguns.

bruppert

Dec 4, 2012
    Baltimore, MD

I've been to Clyde's quite a few times and they are great. Really. There is an older gentleman there, can't remember his name but a smaller guy with grey hair. He will spend all the time you need figuring out what you want/need. When he's in the middle of helping you he won't be trying to help other people at the same time. He concentrates on you.

The brush off on the phone? They must have been busy. IF you know what you want I am sure they'd say if they had it. If you said "what shotguns do you have"? then yeah, if they are busy I can see where they might say you should come in.

Give them a 2nd look, nice people!

bruppert

Dec 4, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Oh, and try Barts as well.

I have never been to his store but I met Jack at the Loch Raven Trap range and he seemed like a really nice guy. He showed me a couple Ceasar Guerinis he had for sale. Him and an older gentleman were also giving me pointers on shooting trap. I only hit maybe 60% of them but it was also my first time. As soon as I get my ARs machined and assembled I want to get SGs for me and the Mrs. Silver Pigeon II for her and a CG for me :)

HK1911

Jan 23, 2014
    MD
    I've been to Clyde's quite a few times and they are great. Really. There is an older gentleman there, can't remember his name but a smaller guy with grey hair. He will spend all the time you need figuring out what you want/need. When he's in the middle of helping you he won't be trying to help other people at the same time. He concentrates on you.

The brush off on the phone? They must have been busy. IF you know what you want I am sure they'd say if they had it. If you said "what shotguns do you have"? then yeah, if they are busy I can see where they might say you should come in.

Give them a 2nd look, nice people!

I've been there several times, and I've always had a great experience. They have a good selection of Brownings too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom