Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    In order:

Yes
    Yes
    No
    No

The DC two step came down to showing cash deposits. They give two craps about all the valuable tools, instruments, etc you have while you are doing your job which would probably be more valuable even in hock than the amount of cash you deposit.

No restrictions.

Congratulations Stoveman!!!!:party29:
    Key phrase: "Cash Deposits"

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    In order:

Yes
    Yes
    No
    No

The DC two step came down to showing cash deposits. They give two craps about all the valuable tools, instruments, etc you have while you are doing your job which would probably be more valuable even in hock than the amount of cash you deposit.

No restrictions.

Hope you are wrong. It is sited as a reason one can obtain a permit, if carrying on person. I can have $10K of parts in my hip pocket at times.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Now the other, other question is how does 48 compare to the number of unrestricted Permits in Md (for non-LE, non-Corrections, active & retired) ?

Yes, I know, MSP doesn't have/ release data regarding restrictions. I was being facetous. But still would be an interesting comparison both in raw numbers and per capita.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Now the other, other question is how does 48 compare to the number of unrestricted Permits in Md (for non-LE, non-Corrections, active & retired) ?

Yes, I know, MSP doesn't have/ release data regarding restrictions. I was being facetous. But still would be an interesting comparison both in raw numbers and per capita.

I suppose at an absolute minimum the "self defense" category would be unrestricted.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I was seriously considering applying for a DC permit, but once I figured out how many places I still couldn't carry it just didn't seem worth it.

If the requirements for the permit are so strict they should be good for anywhere just like a badge.

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom