• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Aim lost mine. So did home depot, the us army and OPM.... I don't think it really matters anymore. In fact why not just make it all available and take the market away from hackers. Hell some Chinese guy has my clearance info and the feds didn't seem to care. The govern!ent lost mine twice but I still have to go to PII training to get told how not to lose it.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

Thus endeth the first joke...

Jul 1, 2012

but that's in the watercooler, which the OP can't see;
    it makes sense to be here in C&R forum too:)

The government lost mine twice but I still have to go to PII training to get told how not to lose it.

That's what chaps my a** too, I've had to take that damn course for years (along with how to handle & protect classified docs :innocent0), well before OPM screwed the pooch. "Do as I say, not as I do".

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County

Yep. I never could figure out why some folks hop on a thread because it's a duplicate. I almost never visit the water cooler. I usually come straight here, and nowhere else. If something pertains to C&Rs, vendors of C&Rs, etc., I don't see anything wrong with it being discussed in more than one place.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Oh Yea

If these a$$holes ask the Chinese for my OPM-sourced fingerprints, maybe they can get an HQL for me.

Hahahaha Yeah, why not.......it seems they get just about EVERYTHING that we have now....and GET AWAY WITH IT!! Damn, just look at their stealth fighters. Almost EXACT duplicates of ours.. in looks anyways.
    One thing that we STILL maintain over the rest of the world, even the Russians, is we make the best damn engines in the world. Except for the English, who are about on par....maybe Frenchies are close too....but not the Chinese or Norks.....Those crazy Norks....hahahaha I wish they would actually explode a H BOMB by accident on themselves...now...THAT WOULD BE FUNNY!!! :D

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

That's what chaps my a** too, I've had to take that damn course for years (along with how to handle & protect classified docs :innocent0), well before OPM screwed the pooch. "Do as I say, not as I do".

Never forget: Lowest bidder. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom