• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • branj70

New dude
    Jan 3, 2012
    Right, mine were...fixed in place. I tried it a few times but every vote was stuck. Luckily, I did make sure 95% were correctly selected in the summary.

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    Just another avenue to file a complaint...

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...oring-polling-places-18-states-election-day-0

In the days leading up to and throughout Election Day, Civil Rights Division staff members will also be available by telephone to receive complaints from citizens in all states and jurisdictions nationwide related to possible violations of the federal voting rights laws (toll free 1-800-253-3931 or 202-307-2767) or TTY (202-305-0082). In addition, individuals may also report such complaints by fax to 202-307-3961, by email to voting.section@usdoj.gov and by a complaint form on the department’s website: www.justice.gov/crt/about/vot/.

Allegations of election fraud are handled by the 94 U.S. Attorneys’ Offices across the country, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Criminal Division’s Public Integrity Section. Complaints related to election fraud may be directed to your local U.S. Attorneys’ Offices or local FBI offices, which consult with the Public Integrity Section in Washington, D.C. A list of U.S. Attorneys’ Offices and their telephone numbers can be found at http://www.justice.gov/usao/districts/. A list of FBI offices and accompanying telephone numbers can be found at www.fbi.gov/contact-us.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    A well known member in Frederick gun community (who doesn't post here) sent an email around this morn about his voting machine jumping to the top listed pick in different fields (they were all ordered with the Democratic candidate on top) and it being a nuisance to constantly correct. He reported the problem and alerted others.

I voted absentee so didn't have chance to fiddle with the touch screens. In this era, you would think that they could randomize the order of the candidates each time a new voter used the machine. Might be even more interesting if they removed party affiliation (just to ensure that voters were educated and knew who they were voting for), but the outcry from both sides would be sizable. Not like it would be asking folks to get fingerprinted to exercise a Constitutional right ...

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I actually had the "calibration" issue happen too. I pressed directly in the square for my choice, and the Dem above got the X . Took me a second to figure how to undo it, you have to press where the vote is to remove it, then do again. Had to really touch near the bottom to get the vote in correct spot. This is very convenient to Dems, as all their candidates were listed on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom