Looking for a day laborer in Bel Air (21015)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    Hello all,

I recently had shoulder surgery again :-( and am unable to really do anything physical and won't be able to for months.

I would like to hire someone to rent a sod cutter/stripper, pick it up, bring it to my house and use it to remove the top layer of sod in preparation for a fence. This person would also need to haul away the sod that has been removed. The area where this is going to be used is probably 5' X 200'.

There are about 15 trees in the area where the sod cutter is to be used that were planted last year and never took that will also need to be removed and hauled away. They are about 4 feet tall.

Will pay for the machine rental as well as all hours worked including machine pickup/drop off and what it takes to haul away the sod and the trees to the dump.

I expect the work to take 2-5 days. If you are interested, please send me an IM. Thanks.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Respectfully, you aren't looking "laborer" once you've included equipment rental, delivery, debris removal.

Just saying.....

jasonpkm

Feb 11, 2013
    You can find cheap labor at the detention center, commissioners office, and most 7-11s in Germantown. However these laborers tend to have issues.

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    Hola a todos, Recientemente me operaron del hombro de nuevo :-( y no puedo realmente hacer nada físico, y no voy a ser capaz de hace meses.
    Me gustaría contratar a alguien para alquilar un cortador / separador de césped, recogerlo, llevarlo a mi casa y lo utilizan para eliminar la capa superior de césped en la preparación de una valla. Esta persona también tendría que transportar lejos el césped que se ha quitado. La zona en la que esto se va a utilizar es probablemente 5 'X 200'.

Hay alrededor de 15 árboles en la zona donde el cortacésped se va a utilizar que se plantaron el año pasado y nunca tuvo, que también tendrá que ser removido y transportado lejos. Son cerca de 4 pies de altura.

Pagará por el alquiler de máquinas, así como todas las horas trabajadas incluyendo recogida de la máquina / dejar y lo que se necesita para llevarse el césped y los árboles a la basura.

Espero que el trabajo tome 2-5 días. Si usted está interesado, por favor envíeme un mensaje instantáneo. Gracias.
    http://casademaryland.org/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom