• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fyi - Dicks sporting goods (at least in Westminster) has 525 rounds of Remington brass plated, 36g, hollow point 22lr for $24.99. Unfortunately its a limit of 1 per person. Also there is a coupon for 150 rounds of American Eagle 5.56, 62 grain, fmj for $49.98, limit 2 per person. Sorry if this has been posted before.

boltster08

Feb 7, 2015
    Belair
    Fyi - Dicks sporting goods (at least in Westminster) has 525 rounds of Remington brass plated, 36g, hollow point 22lr for $24.99. Unfortunately its a limit of 1 per person. Also there is a coupon for 150 rounds of American Eagle 5.56, 62 grain, fmj for $49.98, limit 2 per person. Sorry if this has been posted before.

Definitely gotta try and hit them up tonight. Hope its like that in White marsh!

denimdan85

Aug 12, 2014
    Hanover, PA
    Fyi - Dicks sporting goods (at least in Westminster) has 525 rounds of Remington brass plated, 36g, hollow point 22lr for $24.99. Unfortunately its a limit of 1 per person. Also there is a coupon for 150 rounds of American Eagle 5.56, 62 grain, fmj for $49.98, limit 2 per person. Sorry if this has been posted before.

Where can this coupon for 5.56 be found?

Well my gf got an email from dicks with it. I didnt have the coupon with me last night, but I told them about it and they printed one up for me. I would guess they would do the same for you. I will see if I can track it down online and post a link.

denimdan85

Aug 12, 2014
    Hanover, PA
    Well my gf got an email from dicks with it. I didnt have the coupon with me last night, but I told them about it and they printed one up for me. I would guess they would do the same for you. I will see if I can track it down online and post a link.

That would be awesome. So you just told them you got an email but forgot to bring the printout with you? Did they ask you for anything like email?

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I can in fact confirm that Dicks in Westminster has .22 because I have a box that I just picked up.

I got the last one on the shelf, but that doesn't mean they don't have more.

I might have 2000 rounds at this point. Enough for now, but I will continue to stock up when I can.

I..... don't ever want this to happen to me again...... Guns without ammo are just clubs.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Anyone find a coupon. I didn't get one and the dicks in crofton has literally 400 boxes of 525 golden bullets at $25. Also.

image-3905116073.jpg

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    Plenty at Dick's Glen Burnie.
    Limit one 525 box or 3 x 100/box per customer.

Good thing about limits is it prevents a SmartMass from buy a gazillion boxes then flipping them online.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Anyone find the actual coupon for the 5.56? I've seached the old interweb high and low no no avail. Tried the "I forgot the email coupon" at the register and they told me to pound sand. If you find it please share.
    Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom