• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Felony male child in the 3 degree... off with his head.

With luck he will learn to hate authority with such passion that they will in fact need to kill him. ;)

Cool hand Luke style.. ..

Keep it it up petty tyrants....

kmittleman

Nov 22, 2010
    Howard County
    Because everyone has to be politically correct... Especially anyone in "authority", and what's worse, they truly do believe the crap that they spew..

And come on, that Pop Tart had high fructose corn syrup in it! That kid and his Pop Tart were like Frank and Jesse James - a bomb waiting to go off.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I heard on the radio this morning that the kid had a little bit of a rap sheet...

SO F-ING WHAT.

I did at 7, too.
    Disrupted class? Yup.
    Hit a kid? Yup.
    Trouble keeping focus? Yup.
    I think I even brought a water-gun to kindergarten or first-grade and didn't get in trouble (it was one of those end of the year outside fun days, but still)

Seems like a convenient justification for the ruling to me.

Yep..it's called being a KID. This is ridiculous.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Add Anne Arundel county to the list of stupid places. I think this is Monkey county level. MD has become the most ridiculous place to live in the country.

Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    Add Anne Arundel county to the list of stupid places. I think this is Monkey county level. MD has become the most ridiculous place to live in the country.

They're everywhere. I personally know a teacher in WV that was suspended for having the kids do a 3 legged race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    It cited classroom disruption as the primary reason for the suspension, and an administrator noted several previous incidents of disruptive behavior near the bottom of the form.
    This is utter nonsense. My wife is a career educator and based on what I've seen and heard from her over the years, kids don't get suspended for simple disruption of class. They don't even get suspended after multiple disruptions of class. That's just not how it works.

With that said, it has also been my observation that the AA county school board is not exactly firing on all burners. It's like the Peter principle - they have some real dolts that they have somehow elevated into those positions of authority and who are making decisions on behalf of the whole county.

This is utter nonsense. My wife is a career educator and based on what I've seen and heard from her over the years, kids don't get suspended for simple disruption of class. They don't even get suspended after multiple disruptions of class. That's just not how it works.

With that said, it has also been my observation that the AA county school board is not exactly firing on all burners. It's like the Peter principle - they have some real dolts that they have somehow elevated into those positions of authority and who are making decisions on behalf of the whole county.

I don't see it in the schools but I see it on the school bus level.Every day I fax at least 1 report (aside from the referral that was filed) sometimes 3-4 for "disruptive behavior".Most of these are violent in nature,not for chewing gun-shaped food,and are for "kids" that are a lot older than 7 and rarely is anything done.:sad20:

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie

This is why we need an elected BOE in AA County. These loons are appointed.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    This is MoCo - style lunacy. If Steve Schuh is elected Co Exec., can he give the kid some kind of executive clemency, and suspend the School Board for seven days instead?

Feb 28, 2013
    Think of the BoE as a sort of hitler youth program.

I know a little bit about that one, I'm afraid.

I have family in Germany. My mother's eldest sibling was a member of the Hitler youth. Participation was compulsory. Failure to do so got you declared an enemy of the state, and we know how the Gestapo dealt with enemies of the state.

One of the requirements basically was to snitch on your neighbors, and even your family, if you thought they may have been conspiring against the Fuhrer, which most of WWII Germany was at the time.

Libtards would LOVE to bring that here.:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom