• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    Sorry for the post of something that I know has been asked before but like the title says I need some MSP doc that states legality of certain AR type rifle post FSA. Also anything that corroborates that these rifles are not regulated.

Thank you so much.

stringer bell

Aug 20, 2014
    Just curious why? The state police and maryland have no definition of what an hbar is and only guidance that they offer is as long as it's stamped hbar, or is marketed as a heavy barrel it's fine.

The half assed aproach they use would allow a stamped lightweight barrel to be used legally where as a Bull barrel not marketed as heavy would be a no go.

This is the same group of jagoffs that somehow managed to allow some piston ar's like HK, and ban others like rugar.

You might as well go see your mother in law for guidance because she arguably could do just as good of a job the state polices on this issue. Especially if she has an IQ above 80.

Andras

Aug 12, 2008
    Charles Co.
    Sorry for the post of something that I know has been asked before but like the title says I need some MSP doc that states legality of certain AR type rifle post FSA. Also anything that corroborates that these rifles are not regulated.

Thank you so much.

Easy, no rifles are regulated anymore.

dtmeyers

Jun 22, 2013
    I called the licensing division and asked. I was told that HBAR is measured "by the diameter." And that if it is marked or marketed hbar it is good to go.

I'm just a shmuck on the internet though. Call or email yourself if you are curious.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Just curious why? The state police and maryland have no definition of what an hbar is and only guidance that they offer is as long as it's stamped hbar, or is marketed as a heavy barrel it's fine. The half assed aproach they use would allow a stamped lightweight barrel to be used legally where as a Bull barrel not marketed as heavy would be a no go. This is the same group of jagoffs that somehow managed to allow some piston ar's like HK, and ban others like rugar. You might as well go see your mother in law for guidance because she arguably could do just as good of a job the state polices on this issue. Especially if she has an IQ above 80.

Where in Western PA are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom