Gunsmith at Frederick MD fairgrounds gunshow?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Patriot

Jan 22, 2010
    Hello,

I was at a Frederick MD fairgrounds gunshow a few months ago. A Gunsmith was set up with some pistols on display that he had done trigger jobs to. Super nice guy, said he was about an hour away from Frederick if I recall. I lost his business card and was wondering if anyone may know who this guy is and could provide his info.

Thanks

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    His name is Walt Freer he's from Monrovia. Does excellent work, his business is called Trigger Doctor I believe. If you can't find his info let me know I've got some of his cards at the shop

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    Walt does excellent work, have sent quite a few folks his way.

Soggy2007

Jul 4, 2008
    Hello,

I was at a Frederick MD fairgrounds gunshow a few months ago. A Gunsmith was set up with some pistols on display that he had done trigger jobs to. Super nice guy, said he was about an hour away from Frederick if I recall. I lost his business card and was wondering if anyone may know who this guy is and could provide his info.

Thanks
    His name is Walt Frear he's a great person and I think that he is one of the best gunsmiths in my immediate area! I've been doing business with Walt for 5 to7 years and hold him in the highest regard. Walt has done pistol, shotgun and rifle work for me. He even once made me a "custom" tool for my Accuracy International stock! His website is http://triggerdoctor.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom