• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Was that you at DSG in Gaithersburg at noon today? I was there and got 2 boxes and some 22LR. I almost mentioned MDS but my mind started trying to figure out if the cashier was going to go for it or not. The gentleman showed his phone picture to an kid working the gun counter & he said it should be ok. I went and got my 2nd box and headed to check out and the customer(you?) was on his phone again & not in line so I went first and the cashier knew about the coupon but had to get manager approval which was no problem at all. I had the picture also on my phone but was never asked to show it so I didn't.

Not me. That must've been some other hoarding douche waffle.
    Crofton still had a good stock of ammo left.

Guilty as charged. I had a feeling you were a fellow MDS member when I saw you walk straight to the M855 so I only asked for 1 of the 2 last 333 boxes of 22. I was searching for a link to the actual coupon but I'm glad they accepted the price without it.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    fwiw Ive NEVER seen 22 at the wm dsg. :shrug:

Ive asked and some employees say they've never seen it either...

Those employees are nuts. I have several thousand rounds of .22lr in my basement that I bought at the WM Dick's. You just have to hit them at the right time.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I went to the Rio DSG last night. .22LR all gone. :( Got a couple boxes of the 5.56 62 grain and a 90 count right under. The price was cheap for the 90 count- although wrong sticker. They gave it to me at $29 instead of $44. Also got three boxes of the 7.5 12 gauge 1oz. Did not realize they moved the rifle ammo to the aisles. I was walking back and forth frantically along the counter staring at all the 9mm, .40, etc pistol rounds looking for rifle ammo. Finally, I got smart- and asked for directions :) the guy took me and a couple others to the rifle shelves. Duhhhh!

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Guilty as charged. I had a feeling you were a fellow MDS member when I saw you walk straight to the M855 so I only asked for 1 of the 2 last 333 boxes of 22. I was searching for a link to the actual coupon but I'm glad they accepted the price without it.

Thanks for only getting 1 but I wonder if they would have given you both. I have had sales people there very strict on limiting how much but that was the 1st time I've seen that kid. So that 22 was a bonus that I was surprised that was there. I was in there Saturday before I knew anything about that email coupon for 5.56 and got a bucket of 22lr and that's what I was looking for to see if any was left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Thanks for only getting 1 but I wonder if they would have given you both. I have had sales people there very strict on limiting how much but that was the 1st time I've seen that kid. So that 22 was a bonus that I was surprised that was there. I was in there Saturday before I knew anything about that email coupon for 5.56 and got a bucket of 22lr and that's what I was looking for to see if any was left.

Good point, well at least the last box went to a MDS member:thumbsup:. That 5.56 pricing is about $20 cheaper than I have seen it elsewhere, I may have to venture back for another 2 boxes to see they will still honor the price. I have never seen the buckets of 22 there, do they put them out on the floor or keep them behind the counter as well?

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Good point, well at least the last box went to a MDS member:thumbsup:. That 5.56 pricing is about $20 cheaper than I have seen it elsewhere, I may have to venture back for another 2 boxes to see they will still honor the price. I have never seen the buckets of 22 there, do they put them out on the floor or keep them behind the counter as well?

Behind the counter in that same general area of the 22lr. I seen that they had some from this forum Friday evening and went down Saturday morning. They had about 10-15 left but I thought they said they had more in back.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    If anyone has the email and doesn't intend to use the .223/5.56 coupon, would you be willing to forward or otherwise share with me?

The manager at my Dick's was emulating the store's namesake and wouldn't honor the lower price without the actual coupon.

Thanks in advance.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    If anyone has the email and doesn't intend to use the .223/5.56 coupon, would you be willing to forward or otherwise share with me?

The manager at my Dick's was emulating the store's namesake and wouldn't honor the lower price without the actual coupon.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I never had the email or coupon just a picture of the email that I found on this forum. But I didn't even have to show that picture.
    6bee71bb1b0fc1d253333038c8f4bc8c.jpg

Good luck!

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    Just picked up some in gb dsg. I did not have the coupon but made mention of it and they honored without any problems. Still good bit left from what I could see.

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    In fact they had a box of fed green tips with a piece of paper taped to the top with the actual coupon code on it.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I found this on another gun forum.
    I have no idea if each coupon has a unique barcode for a one time use or if you can use it more than once.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      51.1 KB · Views: 180

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    Just got back from Dick's in Gambrills. They had plenty of 22lr Remington 525rds and also the 556 ammo. I just mentioned the email and they honored it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nestor875

Latest threads

Top Bottom