• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Hey all,
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I have moved on to the next round for the Samson-Manufacturing Operation X Men Program. If I am selected I will be one of two people representing the state of Maryland. The two people selected will basically be points of contact for Samson's products and act as field representatives. We will be able to give you guys reviews on products and answer product related questions you may have. I have my fingers crossed. If you are on face book will you please check out my shooting page and give it a Like, the more followers I have the more people I can reach out too for product information. The link is www.facebook.com/GeorgesShootingPage

Anyone else on MDS apply for this program?

Thanks,
    George

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I was selected to be part of the Samson Manufacturing Operation X Men program. The first product I received to review was the Samson 3.5x Magnifier. You can find information about it here www.facebook.com/georgesshootingpage it is in a Google Document form. The next product I will be reviewing is the new Evolution M-Lok rail. If you have any questions or are looking for certain products let me know.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Thanks for the review! Did you have any reticle smear using this with your Vortex? Also do you happen to know the weight of the magnifier with mount?

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    J923, That's Great, have suggestion why don't you work with/link up with one or any of the IPs in the IP section? Maybe you can create partnership with Samson and IPs and help on group buys and or sales distribution...JAT...we could maybe see some discounts towards MDS Members?

Good Luck...

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Discount Code

Hey all sorry been real busy and haven't had time to check in. I will get to some of these questions like the weight of the magnifier and mount.

I have a discount code that everyone can use when ordering products from Samson Manufacturing. Use the code GEORGEOPX for 10% off!

www.samson-mfg.com

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Will have a review of the Samson Evolution Key Mod rail soon, there was a propritary issue with Magpul on the M-Lok rail so I think it's scraped but not 100% on that. I will have a review of the DMR scope mount after the Key Mod and early reports show that it has positive return to zero when removed and remounted which is a huge plus.

m0bas

Feb 26, 2012
    Any idea how long that code will be good for? Will be ordering a samson rail for my 9mm build. I was really stoked about the mlok rail really sorry to hear it might not happen.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Thanks for the review! Did you have any reticle smear using this with your Vortex? Also do you happen to know the weight of the magnifier with mount?

Sorry for the delay in getting you this information, I've been shooting matches every two weeks since May and haven't had time to do anything. The weight of the magnifier with mount is 11.4 ounces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom