• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Does any one own a Vortex Sparc? I'm thinking about getting one for my shotgun and wanted to see what thoughts and opinions were on them. The shotgun doesn't see a whole lot of use but it will be my 3 gun piece when I get into it. I like Vortex's warranties and have a Strikefire that I picked up from a member here.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    i have it and like it.. i cant really compare to anything, only red dot i have/own.
    Same here.

100_1636.jpg

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    they have different .. i believe it comes w/ 3.. flat, low and high (if both are used).

Yep they have multiple mounts for them. I use the "Low" mount for the flat top on my AR pistol Keltec PLR-16

They come standard with mounts for 3 heights. Low, medium (absolute co-witness), high (bottom third co-witness)

I have several and have never had a problem with them.

I have heard of a few people having issues with theirs, but Vortex customer service is top notch and will fix anything that you have a problem with.

I did have a problem with some of the batteries they sent with two of my units. They died really quick. I called them and they sent me 5 new batteries.

My most-used AR wears one. I have 6k rounds through that carbine with a sparc on top and it's held zero just fine.

I highly recommend them.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Does any one own a Vortex Sparc? I'm thinking about getting one for my shotgun and wanted to see what thoughts and opinions were on them. The shotgun doesn't see a whole lot of use but it will be my 3 gun piece when I get into it. I like Vortex's warranties and have a Strikefire that I picked up from a member here.

Be forewarned: putting a red dot on your shotgun puts you in the "open" division, the same division that uses pistols that look like this:

17781.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom