• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    That's a good deal. Wish I jumped on it when they had the unissued ones for 300, but that's still good price for a unissued one

I picked one up the last time they were available at $300. Mine was in great condition. I highly recommend them, especially if you like the Tok round.

i-bRn2NP7-M.jpg

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    For what these 52s and the Nagant pistols cost, you could get an LE trade-in HK USP, or a brand new AK pistol. I love C&R stuff, but these prices are up there.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    From Carlisle Gun Show 11/15

Didn't have much expectations when I arrived but I was really surprised. Mosins, incl a '44 carbine for $278 (first on left); K31 slings, bayos, ammo; tons of all types of ammo incl 1 table of just .22LR from $0.08-0.10 cpr, saw some beautiful all-original exc cond M1 carbines. Only a few non-firearm tables.

Those P64s look unissued with a very small importer stamp

Came home with a Hi Point 995 TS Carbine :innocent0

Next month is The Oaks show outside Phila. 1000+ tables

Attachments

• IMG_20141115_130216_370.jpg
      IMG_20141115_130216_370.jpg
      77 KB · Views: 355
    • IMG_20141115_130230_879-1.jpg
      IMG_20141115_130230_879-1.jpg
      71.5 KB · Views: 353

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Didn't have much expectations when I arrived but I was really surprised. Mosins, incl a '44 carbine for $278 (first on left); K31 slings, bayos, ammo; tons of all types of ammo incl 1 table of just .22LR from $0.08-0.10 cpr, saw some beautiful all-original exc cond M1 carbines. Only a few non-firearm tables.

You guys are lucky. Those two pics have an equal number of curio and relic arms as our entire gun shows around here ever do, and we have some pretty big shows. There just isn't crap for C&R. And .22 LR is still going for 50 bucks a brick or more at our gun shows.

There's always one guy who has a few Mosins for sale, then there are C&R guns here and there throughout the show randomly, and usually the people have them priced about twice what they should be advertising them as some super duper war relic piece or something. It's really frustrating for someone into C&R stuff. Maybe I need to travel to a show far away sometime.
    It sucks.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    You guys are lucky. Those two pics have an equal number of curio and relic arms as our entire gun shows around here ever do, and we have some pretty big shows. There just isn't crap for C&R. And .22 LR is still going for 50 bucks a brick or more at our gun shows.

There's always one guy who has a few Mosins for sale, then there are C&R guns here and there throughout the show randomly, and usually the people have them priced about twice what they should be advertising them as some super duper war relic piece or something. It's really frustrating for someone into C&R stuff. Maybe I need to travel to a show far away sometime.
    It sucks.

We gunowners in Maryland aren't lucky by any means.... just fortunate to be close to PA....:)

embermage

Sep 20, 2013
    Rising Sun

Just my luck I have to be TDY to Japan :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom