• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    I am at work so I dont have the links but Springfield is offering 3 free mags and a mag pouch ($150 Value) when you buy an XDs in any caliber, it runs until the end of August. I havent seen this posted but wanted to give a heads up.

I got a pretty good deal on mine ($379.99 GunBuyer.com) and did the paperwork last Friday (7/10) and was able to pick it up on (7/18). In order to receive the rebate I figured you would have to mail in the UPC and receipt and all and it would take forever but I was able to just use the serial number (took a pic when I did paperwork) and a screen shot of the online receipt from my phone which I submited all online on Monday (7/13). I got the confirmation email saying to expect it in 8-12 weeks which is what I expected from a rebate program. To my surprise, Tuesday (7/21) when I got home may package was on the porch and the mags and pouch even came with a nice hard case. Just wanted to pass on the deal and my positive experience.

KevOswald

Mar 30, 2012
    Did you get the 9 or 45? Been thinking about the 45 only because I have an xdm45 but many say the recoil is a little much.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Good to know. We have the long and short 45 and short 9 so I'll be sure to mention that to people. Having shot the 45, it's certainly not my cup of tea.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I love my XDS45. I don't think the recoil is that bad.

A girl on my SB team has it as well and has no problems with it.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I shot the XDS .45 for my MSP training certification. While not that challenging, I still scored 100%. I also owned and shot the 9mm version, which I sold . . . Not that the 9mm was bad, but if you can go .45 with 6, or 7 or even 8 rounds the probabilities are in your favor. This isn't a target gun.

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    I have the xds45 and the 9. I got the 9 on last year's mag and pouch promo. I like both pistols for carry and the range. The 45 recoil wasn't bad for me. One of the good things about the 9 is that it fits the kydex that the 45 uses.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I have and XDs 45 3.3, and while it is not fun to shoot a lot, it is not that bad.

They had the same promotion last year. Extra mags was nice. And they sent them in a nice small pistol case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom