God still loves him, but gun owners don't!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-stop-being-a-douchebag-you-douchebag-3bca6c.jpg

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Well, I was going to say good on him for alerting my fellow gun owners not to frequent his business but not only is he a douchebag, like so many of his ilk he's a hypocritical douchebag as well.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    He has every right to be as stupid as he wants to be. I appreciate it when people are open with their stupidity. It eliminates guess work.

I think the Dbag was a sign off/signature. Kind of like...

Losers, Don't bring guns in here and spend your money.

Sincerely,
    Dbag

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    He has a 1A right to post whatever stupid sign he wants. That one is actually VERY VALUABLE as it helps me determine where I want to spend my money and where I don't.

I especially like how he goes full hypocrite by bragging that he has a CC permit and carries. Typical Liberal.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    This is the kind of guy that puts his own finger in hot 120V receptacles expecting nothing to happen.

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Clemson is a great little college town - not much there except the University. The university itself is pretty conservative (for a university these days). I'm guessing in about 6 months he'll realize that sign destroyed his business…

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    This is the kind of guy that puts his own finger in hot 120V receptacles expecting nothing to happen.

*****I know someone like this, except he *sues* people and companies over his own stupidity. Unfortunately, he has won a couple of times and it almost seems like a hobby to him now. He sued his *barber* because he asked the barber to give him a haircut to match a picture of himself from high school as he was going to his reunion, and the barber did the best he could with what the guy had left but it didn't look like what he had hoped, and people at the reunion commented on it (on video...) causing the schlub all kinds of "emotional" stress, and other nonsense that required therapy.. And then he wonders why the barber doesn't want him in his shop anymore, and why people who know him stay the heck away from him..:rolleyes:

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    *****I know someone like this, except he *sues* people and companies over his own stupidity. Unfortunately, he has won a couple of times and it almost seems like a hobby to him now. He sued his *barber* because he asked the barber to give him a haircut to match a picture of himself from high school as he was going to his reunion, and the barber did the best he could with what the guy had left but it didn't look like what he had hoped, and people at the reunion commented on it (on video...) causing the schlub all kinds of "emotional" stress, and other nonsense that required therapy.. And then he wonders why the barber doesn't want him in his shop anymore, and why people who know him stay the heck away from him..:rolleyes:

Maybe when his house catches fire, the Fire Department should think twice before rescuing him knowing in the back of their collective minds that he'll be sporting a doughnut neck collar and calling the Cochran Firm shortly thereafter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom