• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redsix

Mar 16, 2012
    Japan/Maryland
    Is there a list out there of companies that manufacture heavy barrels and will ship to a maryland resident?

I was reading through some build threads and only found 1 potential by they are back ordered cheaper than dirt won't and midway dosen't say and I dont really deal like going through the motions of entering in my info to get a shipment denied email.

Not necessarally looking for the cheapest, but i dont want to break the bank. Just a recreational shooter trying to add to my tool box.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Stop by any of your preferred/local gunshops - they'll have HBAR's to choose from.

No shipping or waiting for delivery.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Oh, then the options open up immensely. What length barrel are you looking for?

Redsix

Mar 16, 2012
    Japan/Maryland
    Thank you for the replies guys. I looked into engaged armament and its a little more than I wanted to spend, but since they are a maryland company I think I can look past that. I ended up having a bad buy with the stripped lower being out of spec ( use caution when buying a swat armory lower) the front take down hole sits an 1/8" forward and everything fits tight from my parts kit. But I have a sweet ARAK style upper I bought from nd frontier armory that marries to my colt perfectly so not all hope is lost.

GlockMafia

Glock and Sig!
    Jul 4, 2015
    Hazard County
    Plenty of HBAR's out there...I've purchased several barrels from Valtacweaponsolutions on Ebay. Although some barrels are not marked HBAR, they are HBARs and recognized as such. (no contour)

dtmeyers

Jun 22, 2013
    Is there a list out there of companies that manufacture heavy barrels and will ship to a maryland resident?

I was reading through some build threads and only found 1 potential by they are back ordered cheaper than dirt won't and midway dosen't say and I dont really deal like going through the motions of entering in my info to get a shipment denied email.

Not necessarally looking for the cheapest, but i dont want to break the bank. Just a recreational shooter trying to add to my tool box.

Cheaper than dirt won't sell you a barrel? Really?

Midwayusa has plenty of barrels
    http://www.midwayusa.com/find?users...&itemsperpage=20&newcategorydimensionid=17117

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    What ever happened to goo-goo-ing 'Md. compliant AR 15 rifle barrels for sale':shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom