• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Paper form 4 using my trust took just over three months. I called first week of January and was told this stamp went pending on December 30. I was also told 6 to 8 months from that date. While I didn't expect it to take 6 to 8 months, I didn't expect it until April or May. I'm happy to see that BATFE is dramatically reducing wait times.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Paper form 4 using my trust took just over three months. I called first week of January and was told this stamp went pending on December 30. I was also told 6 to 8 months from that date. While I didn't expect it to take 6 to 8 months, I didn't expect it until April or May. I'm happy to see that BATFE is dramatically reducing wait times.

Three months? Fantastic news! I hope it goes that quickly for my upcoming purchases.

d_c

Jul 7, 2009
    Texas
    Wow, that's a great turnaround time. I have one that went pending on Dec 15, gives me hope for an early release also.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    More good news. I have a pending form 4 that I mailed on January 21. The check cleared the bank on January 27. The form went pending on January 26 - BEFORE THE CHECK CLEARED. I've never had a stamp go pending that quick. Seems that approvals have been taking 6 to 8 weeks lately after they go pending, so hopefully this one could get approved in the next few days. Yeah, I know - wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom