• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Does anyone know which IP's offer cerakoting?

I have a Vltor upper that I want coated to match my Noveske N4 lower. I know Bollinger's does but I think their internet has been down?

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    3rd this and they are VERY busy right now.... :thumbsup:
    Had my Glock slide done.....

I got to speak with them on the phone earlier and the woman was very helpful. I'll be shipping my stuff to them for coating and assembly but they won't be able to start the process until after October 1st. Fine with me though, I'm in no rush.

Do you know if they do nickle boron coating? I was thinking of having the slide and barrel done on my G19.

vinjet700

No one of significance
    Mar 1, 2013
    State of absolute disgust
    I got to speak with them on the phone earlier and the woman was very helpful. I'll be shipping my stuff to them for coating and assembly but they won't be able to start the process until after October 1st. Fine with me though, I'm in no rush.

Do you know if they do nickle boron coating? I was thinking of having the slide and barrel done on my G19.

Not sure about the nickel boron. Ask Bob when you call again, if not he might know who could.

You more than likely s/w Brandy when you called. You will not find better people.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    +1 on bollingers and +100 on man they are busy.

Brandi's part of the shop is now packed with in bound transfers and while she still had a smile on her face when I saw her Tuesday, it seemed that she is running on empty.

Btw - she likes McDonald's sweet tea - know I'll bring some with me the next time I go.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    That's what I hear lol... Man I wish I lived closer. They're about two hours away from me. :(

My suggestion is to make a day trip and enjoy Carroll county.

Stop by baughers in Westminster and get good local apples and some cider. Spend some time watching a foot ball game at McDaniel college and stop by hoffman's for some ice cream before heading back - or make the trip on the first Saturday of a month and stop by Frederick for the 'First Saturday' event held every month....

If you time the drive right, getting out 795 and thru Westminster shouldn't take that long and once thru Westminster, you only have 15-20 minutes left to go...

Another thought is to go visit Gettysburg (outlets/battlefield) as bollingers is only 20 minutes away..

---
    Shamr0ck

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    My suggestion is to make a day trip and enjoy Carroll county.

Stop by baughers in Westminster and get good local apples and some cider. Spend some time watching a foot ball game at McDaniel college and stop by hoffman's for some ice cream before heading back - or make the trip on the first Saturday of a month and stop by Frederick for the 'First Saturday' event held every month....

If you time the drive right, getting out 795 and thru Westminster shouldn't take that long and once thru Westminster, you only have 15-20 minutes left to go...

Another thought is to go visit Gettysburg (outlets/battlefield) as bollingers is only 20 minutes away..

---
    Shamr0ck

Agreed, make the trip. Gettysburg is real close and that is a very fun day trip. And their work is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom