• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I think it's a nice little shop, and is certainly worth visiting if you're only gonna be a few miles away.

They've got a wall of mags and a good selection of firearms, as well as a decent range of accessories and ammo. They also have reloading supplies.

X-Ring's also shown me good customer service, when I accidentally purchased the wrong item. (even though it was totally my fault) I had been in a hurry, and inadvertently grabbed some similar accessories from the next slot over on the shelf. I didn't notice that that they were the wrong thing until I got home, and I didn't get back up there for another week, but the staff was very understanding, and swapped them out for me no problem.

If you stop by on your way back to MD, you don't need to pay a toll to get home. Just stay on 273 until it becomes Main Street in Newark, at the end of Main St bear left onto 896 South, and then take that to Elkton, where you can hop on 95.

Awesome thanks. I definitely check it out!

I've bought a ton of standard capacity PMags and many 25 rounders for my 10/22..never been carded...But I will say that their inventory of other mags has gone WAY down since they opened. I went up to get a few 1911 8 round mags and they didn't have any. I also haven't been able to find mags for either of my Barettas. I asked the clerk and he said either online of the Hamburg store.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Wow!

The BGOS is strong with this one!

Damned Niners.

By the way, UPS stores will accept packages and hold them for a reasonable time until you can pick them up. They charge $3 if you don't already rent a box with them.

I just had some magazines shipped to the Shrewsbury UPS store (next time I'll use Hanover; it's a little closer). Gregcotesllc.com ships by USPS flat rate, and the UPS people told me they can't accept any more USPS packages, but any other shipper is okay (I got my package with no trouble). The point is, it might not hurt to call first and be sure they can accept whatever shipper your vendor uses. Certainly UPS is okay!

Just put the UPS store as your shipping address and include your phone number. When it ships, call and tell them to expect the package. They told me I didn't really need to do that, but I'm sure it's a good idea. They will call and tell you when it comes in. Be sure you'll be able to pick it up within a week or less, to be safe. Mine arrived Wednesday and I picked it up Saturday.

This way you can buy exactly what you want, even hard to find things. You can buy on sale, almost like a real American. There are probably some companies that won't ship based on a Maryland billing address, but screw them. Buy from people who know the law, because of course it's 100% legal.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    A member since 2009, 4442 posts, your not a 13er and you went though the 2013 gun law changes.
    Maybe I am getting a little pissey in my old age but, :banghead::facepalm::facepalm::deadhorse:

I was thinking the same thing. Where has this guy been? There've been discussions up & down this forum many times before, during, & after FSA2013.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I've bought a ton of standard capacity PMags and many 25 rounders for my 10/22..never been carded...But I will say that their inventory of other mags has gone WAY down since they opened. I went up to get a few 1911 8 round mags and they didn't have any. I also haven't been able to find mags for either of my Barettas. I asked the clerk and he said either online of the Hamburg store.

X Ring has the 8 rounders heck you can get 8 rounders sent to your house

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    I was thinking the same thing. Where has this guy been? There've been discussions up & down this forum many times before, during, & after FSA2013.

Like I said earlier...my gun buying days are over, so I didn't really pay any attention. I knew it was going to pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom