• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    If you do the behind the scenes research, you see that it goes way back before Frosh, Moseby and SRB.

What changed was they tried to have some Stingray data admitted as court evidence because they didn't have anything else. Basically the whole thing blew up in their faces.

They've been illegally using this type of device since O'Malley was mayor; Frosh, SRB et al simply inherited this from their predicessors.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    If you do the behind the scenes research, you see that it goes way back before Frosh, Moseby and SRB.

What changed was they tried to have some Stingray data admitted as court evidence because they didn't have anything else. Basically the whole thing blew up in their faces.

They've been illegally using this type of device since O'Malley was mayor.

Aha!!

That's their secret to keeping Baltimore's crime rate so low! :sarcasm:

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County

They've been illegally using this type of device since O'Malley was mayor; Frosh, SRB et al simply inherited this from their predicessors.

the only difference is in the past they would drop cases if the only evidence they had was stingray data, because they didn't want to let the public know it even existed, nevermind they were using it.

they would use the stingray to fish, and when they caught someone, would then backfill other evidence, or get a confession. in cases they only had stingray data, they would rather drop them then put on the public record they were using the device.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    If Frosh did tell the police to use it and that they did not need a warrant when one was needed then could charges be brought against him and under Article 5 of the MD Constitution he could be removed.

So, who would have to initiate that?

The GA?

Woo hoo. I needed a good laugh.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    If Frosh did tell the police to use it and that they did not need a warrant when one was needed then could charges be brought against him and under Article 5 of the MD Constitution he could be removed.

No, Frosh has almost nothing to do with Stingray use.

Another invented mountain where there isn't even a molehill. You guys are tilting at windmills.

sonoramic

Charlie dont surf.
    Dec 16, 2011
    Millersville
    yep-family resemblance

Also.....

latest

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Make this the Frosh thread for all things

MD's domestic enemy NEEDS to go down. Document his dirty deeds here for all to see and use against him. He has aspirations as governor, so it's not to early to make sure he never gets close. Alinsky Rule #5 applied 'liberally' (pun intended) :innocent0

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

From today's headlines ...

16 Democrat AGs Begin Inquisition Against ‘Climate Change Disbelievers’

Attachments

• Frosh AGW.jpg
      Frosh AGW.jpg
      35.7 KB · Views: 833

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Looks like the Frosh has aligned with the same group of AG tyrants for gun control too. They're circling their wagons ...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

This sign ...

Attachments

• Don't Frosh our liberty.jpg
      Don't Frosh our liberty.jpg
      20.8 KB · Views: 750

mrgnstrn

Mar 18, 2014
    The problem with this particular headline in terms of ridicule...the "progressives" (maybe a better term is "regressives") welcome censorship.
    they don't love the 1st amendment, they hate that it gives citizens the right to hold views that are in opposition to theirs.
    they welcome the gov't "cracking" down on these though crimes.
    so it's not very ridiculous....to them.
    we need something even more salacious.
    maybe he's listed in the DC Madam's black book?

MD's domestic enemy NEEDS to go down. Document his dirty deeds here for all to see and use against him. He has aspirations as governor, so it's not to early to make sure he never gets close. Alinsky Rule #5 applied 'liberally' (pun intended) :innocent0

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

From today's headlines ...

16 Democrat AGs Begin Inquisition Against ‘Climate Change Disbelievers’

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The problem with this particular headline in terms of ridicule...the "progressives" (maybe a better term is "regressives") welcome censorship.
    they don't love the 1st amendment, they hate that it gives citizens the right to hold views that are in opposition to theirs.
    they welcome the gov't "cracking" down on these though crimes.
    so it's not very ridiculous....to them.
    we need something even more salacious.
    maybe he's listed in the DC Madam's black book?

Or has 'offshore holdings' a la the Panama Papers.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Nothing shocks me anymore about a guy who actively protected pedophiles. Just lookup his opposition to Jessica's law.

When I was very young, probably just under 2. I was being babysat by some "older" lady and I was always very upset and fussing to my parents about having to be with her. Even when I was 5 or 6 I couldn't recall what it was. We lived in PG pretty near the county lines ( I was born in Takoma Park- I've made quite a 360). Frosh would have been mid 20's maybe then? I wonder if he was the baby sitter's relation and hung around with her? What made me so upset? Did I get Froshed as a toddler?

Oh, if only someone could find some pedophile dirt on ol Froshy! Is he creepy uncle Froshy?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    You're having a froshback.

Of course, there's no reality, truth or facts connected to froshbacks, so you are good to go.

Last edited:

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Or has 'offshore holdings' a la the Panama Papers.

Apparently not likely:

Perhaps oddly, though, missing from the list of names are any officials from the United States or any known criminal enterprises known to operate in the U.S.

What's more, according to Breitbart News, the leak of the Panama Papers was facilitated, in part, by a group funded by billionaire George Soros, as the mainstream media focuses primarily on the connection of several of the individuals to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

http://www.naturalnews.com/053551_Panama_Papers_United_States_government_political_propaganda.html#

N3YMY

Ultimate Member
    Jan 21, 2013
    they would use the stingray to fish, and when they caught someone, would then backfill other evidence, or get a confession. in cases they only had stingray data, they would rather drop them then put on the public record they were using the device.

You mean like this?

Yet when lawyers on both sides of the isle are questioned about the legality of this practice, they say it's not legal system and can't believe cases have gone to court using it!

Nice :mad54:

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98