• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    My company is looking for Telecom techs from Leads/Foreman to lower level. The rate for the foreman/lead is around $20-23 per hour plus benefits and most likely a take home vehicle and for lower level I am not 100% sure on. My company is located in Hanover and we cover all of MD, DC, NoVA, DE, PA if interested please shoot me a PM and I will provide and email for you to send a resume to.

Most of the work is for inside plant cabling, Category cabling, coax, fiber, low voltage multi conductors like 18/2, 22/2 that is used for security and AV components. Some OSP experience would be plus but is not required.

Last edited:

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    Plug: I'm in the wire and cable interconnect business if you ever need and terminated copper, coax, or fiber. My stuff is in every major carrier's network.

Oh, and kudos to you for helping members out.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    My company is looking for Telecom techs from Leads/Foreman to lower level. The rate for the foreman/lead is around $20-23 per hour plus benefits and most likely a take home vehicle and for lower level I am not 100% sure on. My company is located in Hanover and we cover all of MD, DC, NoVA, DE, PA if interested please shoot me a PM and I will provide and email for you to send a resume to.

Most of the work is for inside plant cabling, Category cabling, coax, fiber, low voltage multi conductors like 18/2, 22/2 that is used for security and AV components. Some OSP experience would be plus but is not required.

It has been about 6 years since I did that work, but PM inbound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom