• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Did that frogman on here ever explain why he hates Smigiel so much? Is there something we should know about that district? Who is Ghrist? Arentz? Do 2 get to win this district or something?

he is a big bully in the county

No he did not.. But yes something is up and we need to find out what -- there is still a chance --

I am thinking I hear a fat lady singing

get to bed ;)

although many will not sleep well tonight

I slept like a baby :thumbsup:

Bad news for Governor and AG but Smiegel losing makes the pain less

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Froggy my support for your rights is conditional.. good luck . This just mean s MD gets to see my ass that much sooner. Whats your escape plan ?

once I find a place in WV I will be gone if Frosh and Brown campaign about more gun control I might not even wait to the house is sold . Thinking 18 months max left in this state

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    The state is a cesspool and I don't care who wins. As long as PG, Montgomery, and Baltimore city control the state you will have nothing but liberals and minorities in control, and a worse combination than that cannot be found anywhere.

"Head for the hills"...we are returning to our roots in western PA as quickly as possible.

Lew--Ranger63
    Laurel, MD 20707

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    Smigiel and Ghrist are close enough that absentees will have to counted and MAY change the outcome of who will come in third. Not sure if provisional ballots will come into play here as well. It is close and will require some nail biting.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Ghrist was a strong candidate. A lot of folks around here felt like Caroline County deserved a delegate after so many years without representation. I voted for Jeff but also for Mike. I thought Arentz or Jacobs would go before Mike. The problem with Mike is he rubs a lot of people the wrong way, especially women. Said to see Mike go but also like the three that are in there. Ghrist is a good guy who ran a great campaign. Not sure I ever saw Smeigel or any of his signs, but lots of Ghrist stuff everywhere. Mike just did not campaign hard for some reason and it cost him.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Ghrist was a strong candidate. A lot of folks around here felt like Caroline County deserved a delegate after so many years without representation. I voted for Jeff but also for Mike. I thought Arentz or Jacobs would go before Mike. The problem with Mike is he rubs a lot of people the wrong way, especially women. Said to see Mike go but also like the three that are in there. Ghrist is a good guy who ran a great campaign. Not sure I ever saw Smeigel or any of his signs, but lots of Ghrist stuff everywhere. Mike just did not campaign hard for some reason and it cost him.

No it cost us. Like most good leaders Mike gives far more than he gets.

I don't blame anyone who want's Mike gone for real reasons but appearances -- really ? In the swamp that is Annapolis he was a stand out. He always will be -- and he did not lose yesterday --we all did.

And I think there is more here than meets the eye. Mike is not much the worse for this --we are. All of Maryland has lost a leader --

Ghist will be a good guy -- he will not rock the boat. This is what MD wants -- so let it be done.. I to can not rock the boat ..

All that happened is that MD will see my ass sooner.

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville

Gotta agree, didn't see Mike's signs anywhere until a few weeks ago, Ghrist's were everywhere.

Caroline has not had representation for some time and should. Hell all the counties should have representation as they used to with one senator for each county, but that is another story. Now it looks like a strong possibility that Cecil county won't have representation. That's bad, the population is likely larger there than Kent and Caroline put together...just guessing on population, but it seems right.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    I'm a big time supporter of Mike but I live in his district and I'm telling you he was invisible during this campaign season. I never saw him, saw virtually no signs, received zero mailings. He took the primary vote for granted and got burned. It's a shame but he should blame himself.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    No it cost us. Like most good leaders Mike gives far more than he gets.

I don't blame anyone who want's Mike gone for real reasons but appearances -- really ? In the swamp that is Annapolis he was a stand out. He always will be -- and he did not lose yesterday --we all did.

And I think there is more here than meets the eye. Mike is not much the worse for this --we are. All of Maryland has lost a leader --

Ghist will be a good guy -- he will not rock the boat. This is what MD wants -- so let it be done.. I to can not rock the boat ..

All that happened is that MD will see my ass sooner.

Could not have said better!

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Who the **** are these people that beat him? Are they legit? RINOs? Dem plants? Smigiel stirred up a lot of shit, in a good way. What the **** gives?

he also stirred up a lot of bad Sh!t . People are tired of him . He lost the election when Pipkin left. If by some miracle he does pull this out I see district 36 sending two republicans and one democrat to the house next year so he needs to be careful how far he pushes this

He takes people's lunch money?

Delegate Mike was great friend and ally to us. I don't know if you have a personal beef with him, but I think you are an ass for your hatred of Delegate Mike.

I do not care if I get banned for that statement.

Name calling doesn't bother me . Just like the low information voters that just select the D , you think he should get re elected for 1 issue . I could never vote for someone for just 1 issue.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    he also stirred up a lot of bad Sh!t . People are tired of him . He lost the election when Pipkin left. If by some miracle he does pull this out I see district 36 sending two republicans and one democrat to the house next year so he needs to be careful how far he pushes this

Name calling doesn't bother me . Just like the low information voters that just select the D , you think he should get re elected for 1 issue . I could never vote for someone for just 1 issue.

An interesting comment from someone whose avatar says "It is your duty as an American to own a gun and know how to use it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom