• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coldvayne13

Jun 4, 2013
    Hey do you guys have these readily available? Also, do they come with the awesome engage logo on them or is that only your full rifles? Finally, could you possibly PM pricing? I'd just head in and check out the shop but I'm over an hour away, and you guys are closed on my two days off so I was wondering, thanks so much!

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Unfortunately, we are out of billet lowers right now with no ETA. We have uppers, which can be sold as a billet upper, forged lower set. I can take pictures of a set on Tuesday if you want to see how they line up.

wtwcs

MDS Supporter
    Sep 6, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I bought an Engage billet lower before last October, and am thinking to buy another one for future build. Other stripped lowers like Spikes can be considered too.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    What is the current price for Engage billet lower and Engage forged lower?

As I pointed out above, we are currently out of billet lowers with no ETA. We only have forged E4 lowers ATM. Forged lowers are $140 or forged upper/lower sets are $210. Forged lower/billet upper sets are $265 if memory serves me right.

wtwcs

MDS Supporter
    Sep 6, 2013
    Montgomery County
    As I pointed out above, we are currently out of billet lowers with no ETA. We only have forged E4 lowers ATM. Forged lowers are $140 or forged upper/lower sets are $210. Forged lower/billet upper sets are $265 if memory serves me right.

Thanks! I will stop by before this weekend.
    In addition, when do you estimate the keymod accessories be in stock again, which I asked in another thread.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I'll talk to Andy when I get into the shop on tomorrow, so hopefully we'll get an order in tomorrow, which would take 4-7 days typically to come in.

Coldvayne13

Jun 4, 2013
    Unfortunately, we are out of billet lowers right now with no ETA. We have uppers, which can be sold as a billet upper, forged lower set. I can take pictures of a set on Tuesday if you want to see how they line up.

That would be awesome, I always wonder if the combo will look goofy or not.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      99.5 KB · Views: 714

Coldvayne13

Jun 4, 2013
    I actually quite like the look.

Yea it really isn't bad the black looks slightly different but that may just be the picture and plan is to eventually cerakote anyway. So it's $265 for the billet/forged mix? And you guys have a decent amount of both where I would be good until I can get in there next week?

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Yea it really isn't bad the black looks slightly different but that may just be the picture and plan is to eventually cerakote anyway. So it's $265 for the billet/forged mix? And you guys have a decent amount of both where I would be good until I can get in there next week?

It's more apparent because of the flat edges and flash. We have plenty of each in right now, you should be good to go. I can also match a set that will be closest in finish if you want.

Coldvayne13

Jun 4, 2013
    It's more apparent because of the flat edges and flash. We have plenty of each in right now, you should be good to go. I can also match a set that will be closest in finish if you want.

Yea, that would be awesome. Thank you, sir. I might even be able to swing coming by today or tomorrow, if I can leave work a little early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom