• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Where is that dam ban symbol when you need it !:innocent0:D J/K buddy !

Here Smores ....Something else to keep you occupied, different but the same !:lol2:
    Its so beautiful it will bring tears to eyes !:lol2:

I need that lower. Holy shitballs.

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    if we do a group buy on those, i must get in on that.

and i WILL paint it up like a p-40 warthog, that would be the most badass thing ever.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Rainier Arms just announced they will be selling these late June on their Facebook page
    Ok this will be my last lower! LoL

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      55 KB · Views: 177

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    I'm a little surprised by this thread. I guess I'm the only one here who thinks these things look absurd... the kind of thing that you would expect to paint red and buy at toys-r-us. IMO, for a fighting gun, if it doesn't make the gun more effective, then it's wasted time, money, effort, weight, etc...

To each their own.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I'm a little surprised by this thread. I guess I'm the only one here who thinks these things look absurd... the kind of thing that you would expect to paint red and buy at toys-r-us. IMO, for a fighting gun, if it doesn't make the gun more effective, then it's wasted time, money, effort, weight, etc...

To each their own.

i heard toys-r-us is having a sale on a sense of humor...in case you're interested. :innocent0

there's this thing people sometimes do, called "range toys"....not every gun is a fighting gun. but then, not all of us can be as tactically awesome as other folks. *shrug*

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    i heard toys-r-us is having a sale on a sense of humor...in case you're interested. :innocent0

there's this thing people sometimes do, called "range toys"....not every gun is a fighting gun. but then, not all of us can be as tactically awesome as other folks. *shrug*

Calm down. I don't pretend to be a high speed, tactically awesome operator (my awesomeness shines elsewhere). I just come from the school of thought where form follows function. Gingerbread for the sake of gingerbread does nothing for me. I'm just surprised that at least a couple other people don't share that view. Like I said, to each their own.

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    I already tried...
    They said this company does not have the capability to mass produce these lowers and they will only get a few hundred every few months

That really sucks then. You know people will buy and flip these to absurd amounts. Oh well...

SergeantEvil

Jul 9, 2012
    Calm down. I don't pretend to be a high speed, tactically awesome operator (my awesomeness shines elsewhere). I just come from the school of thought where form follows function. Gingerbread for the sake of gingerbread does nothing for me. I'm just surprised that at least a couple other people don't share that view. Like I said, to each their own.

I call BS on the gingerbread.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011

There is another side to the AR world besides the tactical hoorah types. Many people get into AR's because of the customization factor. They can make it look any way they want. I not only look at AR's as tactical weapons but also as pieces of art. This lower is just that. It's a functional piece of art. Many people don't like the custom billet lower I just got done building but many others like it very much. You aren't going to make everyone happy but as long as the person using it is happy than that's all that matters.

drewhall

May 29, 2009
    Maryland
    I like it for the machine work. I have plain Jane lowers I can use if shtf but still, that thing is awesome. What's wrong with it looking a little cooler now and then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom