• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    I'm making a move within Maryland. I have a tax stamp for a suppressor through my trust. Does anything need to be done to reflect my address change on the Stamp (and the address change on the trust)?

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    My Trust has no address, it lists County and State it was created under. Mine was completed by a Lawyer.

The NFA Form lists the trust name with the address I reside when the Form is submitted. It NEVER changes.

When you change your address you are supposed to notify the NFA Branch with a 5320.20 Form, you keep a copy with your Stamp. They are not needed (Unless it changed recently) for Silencers but I do them anyway

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    My Trust has no address, it lists County and State it was created under. Mine was completed by a Lawyer.

The NFA Form lists the trust name with the address I reside when the Form is submitted. It NEVER changes.

When you change your address you are supposed to notify the NFA Branch with a 5320.20 Form, you keep a copy with your Stamp. They are not needed (Unless it changed recently) for Silencers but I do them anyway

Thanks for the information!

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    Clandestine confirmed what I tell clients who ask. There should be no address associated with a trust, the trust is good throughout MD. However, you will need to update the registration address with the ATF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom