• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    AGC, MSI, MSRPA, and the NRA-ILA are looking for volunteers to help with 2A Tuesday.

What do we need:

Folks to hand out stickers.
    Folks to walk around and keep the walkway clear for civilians and legislators to walk to and from the State House.
    Folks to act as "Team Leaders" to help "first timers" and those not comfortable, visit with your and their legislators in the House and Senate.
    Folks to help with set up and tear down.
    Folks to walk around and help police the area. We have always taken pride in leaving the area cleaner and better looking than when we found it.

If you are interested please send a PM to Mr. h and myself.

Thank you for your support, and we hope to see as many of you as we can on 2/10.

Mr H

Banana'd
    We would love for this to be at least as successful and influential a day as the past several years' efforts, and it's the folks pitching in at 'ground level' that make it happen.

If you have experience with visiting legislators, or just want to meet/talk with like minded folk, or want to help learn more about the process, you're welcomed to join in.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Send to me also, please...

When responding, I'm going to ask for everyone to give a preference (if any) as to what you'd prefer to do for the day, as well as a first name and contact number.

If you have friends who are not forum members, but wish to assist, let us know that, too.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I have been a "tour guide" for "first timers" and those who aren't comortable before, and I like doing that, so I'm in for that.

Will PM Mr.H & dblas my contact info.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Lost an entire week to the flu this month, but am stil trying to make it, just can't commit to being there all day. If there is something I can do during the rally itself I am in. Already have my MSI scarf!

Mr H

Banana'd
    for all who have responded so far, I have you down and tentatively slotted

but, my little black cloud that has been following me lately has now hit my main laptop, so I'm limping along on a combination of computasaurus phone and tablet

as it stands right now, I think we could still use a few guides for guests to visit their reps in their offices, and some experienced walkers who are familiar with the general workings of both msi and the ga processes, to be able to answer questions as we go about handing out goodies

wendigo... please pm me a contact number

I will have more for you all in the next day or two

thanks for the assist, and your patience

G

George

I would love to help, I am still working on getting off work for the day. I remember 2 years ago helping to get all this going. I will let you know if my job will let me have off.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I would love to help, I am still working on getting off work for the day. I remember 2 years ago helping to get all this going. I will let you know if my job will let me have off.

To be thorough, we've been doing this in some form for 4 or more years, but 2013 was a catalyst.

2ATuesday was established last year to build on those efforts and become a fixture in Annapolis.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'm tentative at this point, but that's an upgrade from where I was. I will keep in touch.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Still looking for a few Guides to help folks find/meet their representatives, and several Crowd-Walkers to hand out information and answer questions on/around Lawyers Mall before, during and after the rally itself.

Please PM dblas and me with your first name, contact number, and preference by EOD on Thursday.

Thanks in advance!

Mr H

Banana'd
    Still looking for volunteers, particularly as Guides to help people with finding and speaking with legislators.

All that is needed is a willingness to encourage people to speak up, and help them with doing so effectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom