• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • arbrand

Jan 21, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    It is pathetic to watch though, he had reason enough to freak out just on the basis of the speakers disregard for the Constitution. Politicians could care less about sinking this country.

Gdud50

Apr 8, 2013
    Sneaky little politicians! I wish politics in this country was more like politics in Asia/Europe where there are actually fistfights between elected officials.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Sneaky little politicians! I wish politics in this country was more like politics in Asia/Europe where there are actually fistfights between elected officials.

I'm actually not opposed that either. There were some pricks in Annapolis that needed smacked around a little during this GA session.

Mj45

Feb 4, 2013
    That was great. I thought they were gonna break out into a brawl when he said people tlike you shouldn't carry. lol

The jack ass that made that comment "people like you shouldn't be allowed to carry" woke up everyone else in the chamber who had been asleep!

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Bost is the man, he was the one who a few years ago threw up all the papers and told them like it was, its all over YouTube.

HICAPMAG

Mar 2, 2013
    Montgomery County
    The jack ass actually made the argument that the denial of cert by the Supreme Court meant that the Supreme Court agrees with the Second Circuit's decision in the New York case. What nonsense. :mad54:

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    who was tne fat bitch in the green that just got up and started yelling at bost. for some reason i wanted to smack her the most. 'sit down bitch you're fat'

LandinD

Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    The issue is that all most politicians are lawyers. They know exactly how to word things so that they can leave it to interpretation later on.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I hope if ever a rouge comet threatens to hit the earth that ground zero is Chicago.

McJosh

Jan 11, 2013
    Southern Maryland
    Thumbs up for Bost. I don't get why law makers think it is ok to spew out laws and not consider the constitutionality of the law. They would rather pass the law and take no responsibility for it. Pass the buck to someone else and not have any consequences for their actions.

Tyeraxus

Ultimate Member
    May 15, 2012
    East Tennessee
    2:40 in the video, the Dem saying that SCOTUS not taking the NY case means that "they're fine with may issue." Pardon me if I'm wrong, but isn't it Constitutional Law 101 that lack of cert is not precedent, and definitely not binding one way or the other?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I hope if ever a rouge comet threatens to hit the earth that ground zero is Chicago.

A reddish colored comet would be interesting.

But I think a rogue comet would be more fitting with what you desire. ;)

tsphillips

Mar 4, 2012
    Finksburg
    Curious comment about consideration of the constitutionality of a bill being "nonsense," with the implication that no one but the supreme court can actually understand the constitution. I believe Frosh's behavior in the senate committee with SB281 was very similar.

Tom

Americus

Feb 9, 2013
    He says they don't have the capacity to interpret the constitution, yet he thinks he can pick and choose what constitutional rights he can decide for others to be able to exercise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom