• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gretzky77

Aug 6, 2013
    Any IPs have some in stock; preferably a reasonable distance from Howard county but willing to travel. PM me if you prefer. Thanks

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    We have several in stock. Please call before coming out because of temporary changes in store hours.

Gretzky77

Aug 6, 2013
    Thanks for the info. I have heard continental arms is not releasing 8th day. I would prefer to go to a shop that is even though I am looking for an HBAR.

putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010
    Shooters Discount just off rt.70 has a couple Colt 6721 carbines (bayo lug, flash hider, 16" HBAR barrel, telescoping stock) for $980 and a couple bushmaster xm-15e2s with the same features for $880. The shop does do 8th day release and is great to deal with all around. Number is 410.795.3720, they're closed for a mini vacation today and tomorrow but open Friday and Saturday.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Thanks for the info. I have heard continental arms is not releasing 8th day. I would prefer to go to a shop that is even though I am looking for an HBAR.
    They do cash and carry on Hbars. And yes, some of their stuff is over priced, not all, but they always have a good selection. Know your prices before you go and shop somewhere else if they are out of line. I've found many of their handgun prices to be on par with Freestate and they give you a free hour of range time. Freestate does not. BTW-I am not a Cont Arms fan boy by any stretch, just passing along info.

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    Engage Armament is cranking out CUSTOM HBARs!

Give a call, and get exactly what you've always wanted - not a stock item, and tinker with it...

Cheers,

Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom