• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CZ TAIJI

Sep 10, 2014
    brooklyn, md.
    Hi folks,
    well, i'd like to ask folks if they would be my range buddy and I'll tell you why.
    1st. I don't have a freaking car, but gas $ isn't a problem. 2nd. a range buddy can help me get up to respectable shooting faster.

I WOULDN'T ACT LIKE A SNIVELING NEEDY KID WITH 1,001 ?'s either. Maybe we could barter, I teach Tai Chi Chuan & i'm a good teacher. i am strict though with my students.

i live near port covington walmart, can reach any palce that has public transportation of course.

I'd just like someone who is sorta fun is all. out of the box thinker & mindset
    would allow interesting discourse. or if you are sorta square i can just put my headphones on and give you ur peace lol.

male or female don't matter, nor young or old, race/culture don't matter either. thank my mom, it's all her fault lol.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    MDS personal ads....yup.

I'd PM Clandestine...he's a good guy and always willing to help.

c6d.png

ultimate-sloth-rape-face.jpg

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Get to know some folks before looking for a range pal. There are periodic get togethers where MDS members meet for food and drink and such.

I'm a little hesitant on taking someone I don't know. You might find others are as well. Food for thought.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Stranger in my car, when they know I'm transporting firearms. What could go wrong?

But you can look at his other post and realize he's only been arrested for illegal carrying of a handgun, possession of illegal drugs, and some other charge that is serious but was all made up and nothing happened with it.

So you should be good.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    But you can look at his other post and realize he's only been arrested for illegal carrying of a handgun, possession of illegal drugs, and some other charge that is serious but was all made up and nothing happened with it.

So you should be good.

He also went on a tirade in a thread that was a memorial thread to a fallen Marine and MDS member.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=3394060&postcount=33

What the hell could go wrong?

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I'm a former Marine. i wish i could have talked him out of joining, especially because of his kids/

I DON'T GO ALONG WITH A LOT OF THE STATUS QUOT sayings/phrases such as R.I.P.
    THERE IS NO PEACE IN DEATH PEOPLE. tO HAVE PEACE YOU MUST KNOW OTHER THAN PEACE. IN DEATH WE KNOW NOTHING!

WAR IS WRONG, at least tjese so called war's of which irag was one. Iraq was offi ally an engagement folks. the term wqr was only used when the terror-crats felt the american people were not going to support the Iraq sham based on available feedback.

they whipped out the war word; & as expected many americans changed their sheeple type minds/hearts. as our history has taught us, once the people swallow a crock of government BS, they would rather die then to throw it up when the truth is found to be in direct conflict with what they supported and were told.

This too is predictable behavior of sheeple as lamentable as it is! that's why yu still have people who think Vietnam was a legit war. for goodness sakes what i don't like about sheeple the most is that you can immerse them in truth and once they take a shower/bath that evening all of the truth seems to go down the drain and they forget it ever existed in their own sheeple type way.

if we ever really educate our people properly we won' have all this sadness because of fake wars designed to meet the needs of the 1% at the expense of the rest of us. think about it then look your man/woman in the mirror like Michael Jackson sang about and challenged us all with.

i needed to send a thought straight to the hearts of many here. Soldiers who fight under pretense/false reasons can't be true hero's. Our government's with their hidden agenda's rob them of such honors imho. we can't be hero's and go kill folks who have done nothing to harm us and are victimized like we are based on hidden agendas of bankers/politicians/N.W.O cronies.

WAR is the prime example of humans who are not acting as they should, and know it most of the time. often the soldier doesn't realize how much a puppet he/she really is; so blind is their faith. The soldier is not the won who wants to fight/go to war. So the collateral damage is acceptable to those who take the naive soldiers for granted as they do so many things they should not.

there is enough resources on this planet so that no human need be without the basics of food, shelter, clothing & MUCH MORE IMHO. Each of these deaths is a waste of life with no real benefit to humanity small or large. it only benefits the monsters we don't usually see that hide in the light of day...

A previous post this guy made.

Who wants to help a new guy out?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Or this little gem from another post in Maryland 2A issues....
    Prohibited?? Who knows...

Question should i defend myself based on background check info

Hi folks,
    ok my background check came in today and was completed.

i want t know if you qualify for a gun can they deny you based on your background check.

1st. case information is as follows.i have had charges that were levied against me, and i went to court to face them.

None of these charges/crime were something i did or could have done. i didn't even know the crimes had been committed until an early sunday morning when county cops came to my house to take me into custody via a warrant.

to be clear the police and the states attorney already knew i didn't do any of those crimes before they came an arrested me. i would go into more detail, but a book might be written based on my case. my case was so absurd that it was written up in "the daily record" which thankfully supports my total and complete innocence.

the states attorney intervened before the 2nd. part of the trial could continue. she said she didn't want me to get convicted of crimes that she didn't think i committed. in reality she should have said that she knew i didn't commit nor could have committed. yet to say it like that would have made her office look worse than it already did for having me on trila in the 1st, place.

i had a cds charge that was for possession of marijuana. the amt was = to 1/2 a small joint max. _______________________________________________

last charge carrying my gun without a permit. the officer in the case asked if he could speak on my behalf before the case was even heard. yup, that was a surprise to my attorney and me to say the least. my attorney's friend & fellow attorney advised us to go to trial and we would easily beat the case no problem.

this would mean i would get to keep my CZ PISTOL. i elected to accept a PBJ because i didn't want to risk court and have my animals be screwed over for what i had done. so i forfeited my gun and actually paid them probation fees for a year or so as outlined in the deal.

this was all 10 years ago, and prior to the items mentioned above i had never been in trouble with the law.

Ok, that is all. the issue is all the details i gave here don't show on the background check. will they deny me based on not looking into my situation details. as far as i know I'm legally able to own a gun still and have my range fantasies fulfilled.

Anyone with experience/knowledge in this area please chime in and share your thoughts. thank you kindly
    CZ TAIJI is offline Report Post

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    owning firearms and having no transport is a big inconvenience.i posted something similar to this a year back and after the ruckus met a few cool individuals off this thread.don't be too harsh on the guy now!even though he has yet to respond on his own thread.

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    owning firearms and having no transport is a big inconvenience.i posted something similar to this a year back and after the ruckus met a few cool individuals off this thread.don't be too harsh on the guy now!even though he has yet to respond on his own thread.

The concern here is that as it stands, he is a prohibited person. Quite possibly in need of sensitivity training if he ranted on a memorial thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom