• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    One member referred to 'The GunRack' in Burtonsville as CZsRUS -- very apt description.

it's been a while since I've visited, but they always have a strong supply of CZ pistols and rifles.

Given you live in Sharpsburg, you could try 'The GunCenter' in Frederick, HOWEVER, they are not releasing on-time (waiting for ND back from MSP) which will put you in the HQL fiasco and many folks find their prices high and their customer service lacking. YMMV --

I do everything I can to keep my business local - but given the deadlines, consider purchasing online and transferring in. Bollingers will treat you well (based in Taneytown) as will Hafers (closer to you in Downsville).

Just call both before you purchase so you are clear on the process. Given the crunch, a couple of industry partners have had to suspend in bound transfers.

Good luck - the 75B is one heck of a pistol

Winebike

May 11, 2009
    CZs are scarce

I was in the Gun Rack last week and they only had two CZs! They said CZ got some big contract and haven't been shipping much to dealers since the beginning of the year. I think they had one, customized CZ75B in stock for something like $1200. Even Gunbroker.com doesn't list many CZs nowadays.

Donkey

Aug 10, 2011
    Sharpsburg
    My buddy went there this tonight and purchased his first firearm. Had to pop his cherry before Oct.

He said there was a little old lady in there buying a gun. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom