• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    does anyone know if the CZ75-B trigger can be changed out to a single action only? trying to duplicate my 1911 performance with a 9mm, sorta. double action has too much trigger travel, even in the single action condition. thanks.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    does anyone know if the CZ75-B trigger can be changed out to a single action only?

Cajun Gunworks can do it. They mistakenly thought I wanted that in our discussions. Since I didn't want it, I didn't ask how they accomplish that. They also sell parts so with someone with your resources can DIY

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Yes it can be done by either CZC or CGW or you can buy the parts yourself and DIY. All you'll need is a new single action trigger. Detail strip, remove the disconnector, swap triggers, reassemble.

I'd also recommend buying a floating trigger pin because you'll probably mangle the old trigger pin when removing it. There are a few other parts (sear, hammer, more pins, springs etc) that you could replace or polish when you're in there that will make a huge difference but trigger is the bare minimum.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    As mentioned, the parts exist and it's not particularly hard to strip down and replace yourself. However to get a really slick and light pull you need to have a good bit of knowledge about surface interfaces and skill with polishing.

Note that the B model has either pre-Omega or Omega trigger parts, model will be marked on the slide. The Omega gives up just a *little* in the way of factory pull but the fiddly parts are a bit easier to pull and replace due to its design.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Read good things about Cajun but have never used them. CZ Custom put a SAO trigger in one of my Kadets for me. Also my 75 Shadow Target with a SAO came from them so I do recommend them. I don't feel skilled enough to do it myself. Shipping is expensive though. You're welcome to try mine at Cont one nite if you want to see what it feels like before you spend money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom