Cheaper than Gold is back to Cheaper than Dirt...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_deuce
    At the height of the Madness, when CTD was gouging, Palmetto State and JoeBob's were keeping prices down and doing their best to keep a decent selection in stock. They will keep my business. I will not go back to CTD.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teratos
    I will never buy anything from them again.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by joppaj
    These reflect my views pretty well.

Same here. I've never found anything at CTD that I couldn't find elsewhere for less once you throw shipping and/or tax.
    in
    Last year was the icing on the cake. Gouging to make a huge profit rubs my fur the wrong way. There is nothing wrong with profit nor making a ton of money but they went overboard and I slipped overboard and swam away.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    F*ck em. right in the ear with out any lube.

There FIFY. I completely agree with everyone who says its the free market to do what CTD did. You are absolutely right. I don't knock people one bit for giving them their money. Its a free world. Its just my free market right to have an opinion that what CTD did was wrong on many levels. As a result, I have the right to not support that business.

Its just like what SEI has done to the M-14 community. You can only bite at the hand that feeds you for so long.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    There FIFY. I completely agree with everyone who says its the free market to do what CTD did. You are absolutely right. I don't knock people one bit for giving them their money. Its a free world. Its just my free market right to have an opinion that what CTD did was wrong on many levels. As a result, I have the right to not support that business.

Its just like what SEI has done to the M-14 community. You can only bite at the hand that feeds you for so long.

Put me in too. I paid $700 for a thousand rounds of Federal 223 last year on gunbroker so if i want to shoot and I can afford it at the time I'll do it. You have to fun doing something. I justified it by saying I don't smoke so I can spend it on this.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Please support our IP's, especially for AR lowers. IP's fought to get lowers available for sale again, and are still battling with the state over what an HBAR is, if the barrel needs to be marked "HBAR," to which calibers does this apply, and so on. Several IP's are putting their time, money and effort in to restore these rights, at least reward them with your business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom