• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    The guy that has worked with our company for about a year is moving on.

He and the guy that has worked with us for about 4 years worked as a team. Basically used it as a chance to learn how to do a bunch of things and moved on. Which is great. I got someone to work with my regular guy that wasn't $25/hr and he got to learn. The guy leaving did all the driving. I'll try to get an idea of how much in a usual week from him. But it varies. You might spend all week working at one building. You might have to run to the west side and back for three days. It just depends on where the work is.
    Needs:
    Basic turnover and maintenance skills. Can you paint and do a little drywalling?
    Ability to learn or improve skills. Can you learn the rest of what you don't know?
    Reliable vehicle. I'd prefer someone with an SUV or Pickup.
    Valid license, reg, and ins.
    Clean criminal history. You would have access to occupied apartments.

We have all of the needed tools etc. The current worker will teach anything needed.

$13-15/hr. 40-50hrs per week available. Usually it is busier, sometimes it is slower.

It's not a glorious job. A lot of our units are not in great areas and are not in great shape and are not occupied by great people. They need maintenance and turning over regularly. Enough for me to keep two guys busy and outsource the overflow. The checks clear. I've worked for this company for 8 years.

PM me if it sounds like something you would like to get into.

KingGeorge

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2013
    I would jump all over this oppurtunity if I had a truck/ didn't live in Prince George's County. I could use a job like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom