• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Trading place pawn already has Geisseles for below MAP. Use code "10off" for 10 bucks off your order.

Just snagged a G2S for less than 140 to me door. :)

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Depends on which model you get. The G2S is the SSA but with a different hammer retention and no laser engraving. Brownell's sells a G2S-E model, which is to the SSA-E as the G2S is to the SSA.

According to the MOST RECENT INFORMATION from Geissele, everything else is exactly the same. Pull weight, tool steel, EDM surfaces, and yes, inspections.

If you're looking for a service rifle trigger, go with the Hi-speed.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I cant afford 280 for a trigger anytime soon unfortunately. If I could get a G2S and use it for a year or so and then get a high speed I would be happy to have something improved over a milspec or ACT

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I guess I should also mention Id like to upgrade more than one trigger so being that this is an upgrade over any of them it would still get use even if retired from the Service Rifle...provided it was legal in the first place.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I cant afford 280 for a trigger anytime soon unfortunately. If I could get a G2S and use it for a year or so and then get a high speed I would be happy to have something improved over a milspec or ACT

i've one milspec trigger (CMMG), a QMS, and a handful of ACT's. The QMS will stay in my M4 clone (cloning the rifle I used overseas), but most of the ACT's will be getting replaced with G2S over time.

The wife's purple dissipator will probably retain an ACT if only because she really doesn't shoot it much, and doesn't really care too much what trigger's in it. ;)

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Its crisp and I like the ACT over milspec but it feels like a hunting rifle. I like the two stage feel though Im sure it will be miles from my M1, I still prefer the take up....pause....surprise break feel.

The act feels a little more deliberate to me. Not bad but different.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I ordered one hope it goes through.

Thanks!

If its a little under weight can these be altered with springs for a hair more? Site says 4.5lbs

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I thought they might only have one left so that why I didn't tell you. I wanted it for me. :lol2:

Typical. Kinda like when you blew a 6 month operation cause you were busy getting a blow job.

It's ok..im saving for a Snowcone Maker anyway. One from Persia.

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom