• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedTide

The Water's Fine
    Jul 30, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    One of the hotspots is anywhere near the retirement community called Leisure World in Silver Spring, MD. Folks too old to drive all over the lanes, running lights and just totally clueless to their surroundings.

My wife's grandmother lives here, and I echo this sentiment. Coupled with the aggressive driving of many others in the area equals oil and water.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    vacationing drivers are the worst, just got to the beach any summer day

although boston is a close second

More of a PITA then anything else. Looks like they should have built the bridge from Calvert years ago like they wanted to. Imagine cutting the Easton/Kent Island cluster**** in half.

mdram

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2011
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    More of a PITA then anything else. Looks like they should have built the bridge from Calvert years ago like they wanted to. Imagine cutting the Easton/Kent Island cluster**** in half.

NOOO, i dont want them down here, keep them on the north end

heck lets shut down the bridge and make them go around the bay

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    vacationing drivers are the worst, just got to the beach any summer day

although boston is a close second

I spent 15 months in a shipyard in Boston. When our ship arrived, the entire crew received "culture training". Part of that was discussion of how bad the drivers were and that we should all expect to have at least one wreck during the 6 months we were originally supposed to be there. That proved prophetic for many of the crew, but my wife and I were able to avoid any bent metal. They also told us the first person to make eye contact loses, and the best defense is a good offense. Sort of like a sheep in the middle of a pack of wolves. Welcome to Bean Town!

mdram

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2011
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    I spent 15 months in a shipyard in Boston. When our ship arrived, the entire crew received "culture training". Part of that was discussion of how bad the drivers were and that we should all expect to have at least one wreck during the 6 months we were originally supposed to be there. That proved prophetic for many of the crew, but my wife and I were able to avoid any bent metal. They also told us the first person to make eye contact loses, and the best defense is a good offense. Sort of like a sheep in the middle of a pack of wolves. Welcome to Bean Town!

as told to me by my friends while in college

drive with 1 hand on the horn
    1 hand out the window flipping people off
    disconnect your turn signals when you enter the state

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    NOOO, i dont want them down here, keep them on the north end

heck lets shut down the bridge and make them go around the bay

I don't much care anymore, once I sell the house I may never see the area again. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if OC got wiped out by tsunami along with the section 8 in Berlin. That being said..... south bridge should be built, just double the toll because the ******* part of the state will be using it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom