• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Well I saw far worse looking SKS' at the last gunshow out here...for sale at $450 I dont know if they sold them for that but at current market I'd say thats a good deal.

I'd love nothing more than for SKS prices to crash so I can snag that primo Russian laminate I've been wanting, but I don't see that happening. Unless the import ban is lifted, $400 is the new $79.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I dropped $500 plus tax on this one. A lot for an SKS I guess, but less than a Russian in similar condition. Plus, you don't see chinese laminates everyday. Hopefully my nephews will be able to trade it for the good beer when I'm dead and gone :lol2:

sks whore! :D

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    This is my third. How many do you have, slut?:lol2:

i only have one, but i think it may need some work, as it has a hard time with stripper clips.

Attachments

• strange sks.JPG
      strange sks.JPG
      49.7 KB · Views: 98

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Congrats on the buy. It looks even better in person. I was in looking at that and the other nice sks' when I stopped in to talk to Lou on Friday. I did a limited amount of research but I thought some of the qualities might have matched a Egyptian contract, especially the non-marked laminated stock. Although some things didn't match up with a standard E.C. like the serial number range and the unblued bolt as previously mentioned. So that's why I PM'd Lou to see what his take on it was. Anyway, I'd like to hear a range report, hope she shoots as good as she looks!

Oh and Lou, I finally figured out how to get that Hsc taken apart after I got home, turns out it was a hell of a lot easier than we thought it was :banghead:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

This is my third. How many did you have, slut?:lol2:

With all this trash talk, "slut", "whore", etc, sounds like y'all is talkin' 'bout Mopar.:D:lol2:

i only have one, but i think it may need some work, as it has a hard time with stripper clips.

I know for FACT you can load all ten rounds in that gun; jus' point muzzle slightly downwards and drop in those cartridges in one behind the other.:D

Congrats on the buy. It looks even better in person. I was in looking at that and the other nice sks' when I stopped in to talk to Lou on Friday. I did a limited amount of research but I thought some of the qualities might have matched a Egyptian contract, especially the non-marked laminated stock. Although some things didn't match up with a standard E.C. like the serial number range and the unblued bolt as previously mentioned. So that's why I PM'd Lou to see what his take on it was. Anyway, I'd like to hear a range report, hope she shoots as good as she looks!

Oh and Lou, I finally figured out how to get that Hsc taken apart after I got home, turns out it was a hell of a lot easier than we thought it was :banghead:

It's jus' like a safe, really easy when you know the combination.:D:lol2:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    With all this trash talk, "slut", "whore", etc, sounds like y'all is talkin' 'bout Mopar.:D:lol2:

I know for FACT you can load all ten rounds in that gun; jus' point muzzle slightly downwards and drop in those cartridges in one behind the other.:D

It's jus' like a safe, really easy when you know the combination.:D:lol2:
    So did Mopar cut your lawn this weekend?:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom