So I have my reloading stuff for sale...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    Alright guys, well life came quick and I need to sell my reloading supplies. They are listed in the classifieds, but no hits on it. Maybe priced too high? As I said, most of it is brand new. Any other way besides parting it out could you guys think of me unloading it all?

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Okay, so I looked at it. I can understand you wanting to sell it all together, but that is a big pill to swallow.

Nice press. Very tempting, but I have the rest.

NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    Yeah... I just don't want to have stuff left over. May be better to just return it maybe?

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Yeah... I just don't want to have stuff left over. May be better to just return it maybe?

Sure, anything you can. You will get the most money out of it. Gonna have to mark most things down around 20% to get them to move.

The powder would move fast by itself, five pounds at a time. ;)

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    Agree, with the hard pill to swallow. I doubt you will find many people that would use a setup like that that doesn't already have what they need already, with the exception of powder, bullets, and primers.

I recommend either price everything separately with its own classified ad with the lowest price you can buy it for now new and the price you are willing to accept, or if you want to sell it all at once I would ask $850 OBO and then see who wants it the most. The person who buys it all at once may be willing to wait the market out to get about 2/3rds what the lowest price the market sells it for now. If powder isn't new and sealed you may not get interest in that at all. The other option is to try and see what the lowest price someone can buy all that stuff at new and then price somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3rds the price as a firm price and see what happens.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Too big of a nut.

Better to sell individual items here, what doesn't sell, try fleabay.

And YES, anything you can return, do so.

I would be interested in the powder, primers, and bullets.

NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    Well looks like I'd be keeping it then. 850 obo? Lol. Not going to happen. I would be able to take 2k for all at the lowest. So yeah looks like I'd be keeping it all then. Thanks guys

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Well looks like I'd be keeping it then. 850 obo? Lol. Not going to happen. I would be able to take 2k for all at the lowest. So yeah looks like I'd be keeping it all then. Thanks guys

What about a two way split? Powder, primers, and bullets in one lot. Equipment in the other lot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom