• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    The add is just as sleezy as the candidate. The only way to fix this is to vote for Larry Hogan. Larry is the cleaner to remove the shitstain from our state.

That's only PART of the fix. We need to get OTHERS to vote for Hogan as well....

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Unattended guns are not dangerous if you teach your kids. I wont anything more because to admit you leave guns anywhere but locked up in MD where a minor can access them is a crime.

HauptsAriba

Feb 16, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    Well, since brown brought up the governors ability to move the standard on good and substancial it might be prudent to point out the the Omalley/Brown administration, through the attorney generals office argued that we don't need to change G&S because they want us to carry our AR's everywhere.

Essentially he's warning Marylanders about HIS OWN POLICY
    THAT is a very interesting and legally accurate point. Maybe we need open carry MD to start actually open carrying just like the other states. The whole point of it is to inflame the populace into pressuring the govt to pass open carry pistol laws. Mostly anyway. I doubt it would work, but it sure would be fun, for a bit.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    He's reaching out to the crazy cat lady type voter with that ad. Makes me fearful of how many crazy cat ladies probably reside in md.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Anyone notice that the rifle in the first scene (against the tree) is a full auto machine gun and not an AR-15?

Sharp eyes but mine are sharper old man. The safety is off when leaning against the tree. Now full auto, semi-automatic, airsoft, paintball, whatever. That is a rifle with a magazine locked in and the bolt hold open disengaged.
    What that means kiddos, is that that rifle is either Comdition 3 or Condition 0.
    And the bolt is locked forward in battery. Now, that you see that. Brown left said firearm unattended and off safe.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Sharp eyes but mine are sharper old man. The safety is off when leaning against the tree. Now full auto, semi-automatic, airsoft, paintball, whatever. That is a rifle with a magazine locked in and the bolt hold open disengaged.
    What that means kiddos, is that that rifle is either Comdition 3 or Condition 0.
    And the bolt is locked forward in battery. Now, that you see that. Brown left said firearm unattended and off safe.

I saw it, I just didn't mention it young man.

Good catch and assessment of the firearm in question, and the unsafe condition it was left in.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Unattended guns are not dangerous if you teach your kids. I wont anything more because to admit you leave guns anywhere but locked up in MD where a minor can access them is a crime.

So the person that filmed the ad showingt a firearm propped against a tree broke the law? :lol:

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    "Assault weapons don't belong in Maryland."
    Period.

Visuals aside, the ad explicitly calls for a total ban on ownership of so-called "assault weapons," without any exception for those already legally owned.

BUt its ok for someone to have 4 DUIs and still drive.........lets measure the logic there

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom