• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Broncolou

Jan 22, 2013
    Parkton MD
    Is there no scruples in here for people posting items for sale significantly over retail price?!?! Seeing components for 40-60% over retail is ridiculous......is this a community of enthusiasts or opportunists that wish to exploit the naive????

No IP would even dream of some of the prices these members come up with.......

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    YOU try to find a full set of Franklin Mint Elvis collector plates cheaper!

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I mean, what really is a fair price for used Bongos?

Where else you gonna find em? :drunk:

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    of course you know, however that by not buying from them you are losing out on the spiral flash hider that forms a vortex that increases accuracy at long range, with NIB coating on carrier that is 90 rockwell hardness and CAN NEVER BE SCRAPED OFF, as well as the flutes in the barrel that make the barrel twice as accurate as a HBAR profile.

Oh, and let's not forget the kick ass single point sling, that you would have to get yourself usually but in this case is being SHIPPED WITH THE GUN OMGZORZ

Only about a thousand rounds through it (that's my story and I'm stickin to it), and since I spent so much time building this rifle to my exact tastes, that means it is the perfect gun for YOU as well!

All yours for the low low price of 150% new in box on a similarly configured rifle

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Don't buy it and educate people who might that there are cheaper options. Some assclown selling an LPK for $120 in the classifieds? Link to an IP selling them cheaper or to PSA selling them for $19 or to the one you have collecting dust that you'll part with for $55. /screw 'em

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom